Black Tempest - pre order

Pages: 4 – [ 1 2 3 4 | Next ]
Topic View: Flat | Threaded
texlahoma
texlahoma
891 posts

Black Tempest - pre order
May 14, 2010, 14:48
Black Tempest was formed several years ago by Stephen Bradbury as a vehicle for rock/noise music based heavily around improvisations. The first Black Tempest CD "Telepathy and Mutilation" showcased these weighty extrapolations.
From this point, the music was stretched and loosened, allowing longer pieces to develop, eventually taking the form of highly processed guitar drones softened and filtered through banks of delay pedals.
A handful of live performances took these drones to the public, leavened in places with lyrics and melody.
After many years living and recording in London, a recent move to the relative peace of the Surrey countryside has has a major influence on the sound of Black Tempest. The previously hard edged metal and guitar drone sound of the previous Black Tempest CD has evolved into an organic wash of electronics and processed guitar. Made up of three long-form tracks, Proxima is the first CD release to feature the analogue synths and sequences of this new approach.
"proxima" is an edition of 50 hand numbered cdrs with pro-printed insert, hand painted inside cover inside a wrap around cover.
http://www.apollolaan.co.uk/
Kid Calamity
9044 posts

Re: Black Tempest - pre order
May 14, 2010, 15:21

ZOWEEE!

Mine's ordered.
Popel Vooje
5373 posts

May 14, 2010, 15:23
Kid Calamity wrote:

ZOWEEE!

Mine's ordered.

Mine too.
meurglys III
meurglys III
1085 posts

May 14, 2010, 15:28
and mine!
cHARLIE
cHARLIE
2607 posts

May 14, 2010, 15:35
Nice one Squid! I will be getting me one of these!
8O)
machineryelf
3681 posts

May 14, 2010, 15:35
mine too, and ignore any e-mails from John Cooper, he is too stupid to notice the paypal button until he has sent off numerous e-mails
texlahoma
texlahoma
891 posts

May 14, 2010, 21:38
No problem at all.
These are moving fast. All orders so far will be in the mail first thing on Monday morning.
cHARLIE
cHARLIE
2607 posts

Edited May 15, 2010, 09:48
May 15, 2010, 09:34
Just been trying to buy me a copy of squids Black Tempest (LOOKS Nice btw!) I'm pretty sure my paypal account is active, but when I press *buy* it says

:Sorry, an error occurred after you clicked the last link

If you were in the process of buying something, or sending money to family or friends, we recommend you check both your PayPal account and your email inbox for a transaction confirmation after 30 minutes.

If you came to this page from another website, you may want to return to that site (we advise that you don't just use your browser's back button) and restart your activity.

If you stumbled upon this page from the PayPal website, simply click the PayPal logo in the top left corner to return to the UK home page and restart your activity. You might have to log in again.

If you wish to sign up to PayPal, please click the PayPal logo and then click the “Sign up” button.

I've been refreshing the page, but it still gives me the error blurb? i will try again later.
Thanks in advance (((charR))) 00Oo ME HANGOVEr... Red wine poisoning.
Squid Tempest
Squid Tempest
8761 posts

May 15, 2010, 10:14
cHaRlie,

Email Matt and see what he says...

matt AT texlahoma DOT com

Thanks for trying to buy it!
texlahoma
texlahoma
891 posts

May 15, 2010, 11:07
I have a copy saved here for you. Just email me and i'll get it sorted for you!
Pages: 4 – [ 1 2 3 4 | Next ] Add a reply to this topic

Unsung Forum Index