Unsung Forum »
Black Tempest - pre order

Pages: 4 – [ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ]
Topic View: Flat | Threaded
Popel Vooje
5373 posts

Re: Black Tempest - pre order
May 18, 2010, 15:52
Yep - got mine this morning too. It arrived just before I had to leave for work though so haven't had time to listen to it yet. Will give it a spin when I get home.
texlahoma
texlahoma
891 posts

May 18, 2010, 16:43
Last available copies http://www.normanrecords.com/records/116758
cHARLIE
cHARLIE
2607 posts

May 21, 2010, 10:30
Really enjoying the new one Squid, as did a few other random folks I had round my gaf last night!

(((Black Tempest Fan)))
Squid Tempest
Squid Tempest
8769 posts

May 21, 2010, 10:43
Ta ChArlie! That's cheered me up - I was feeling a bit low, stuck in t'office with the sun shining outside!
cHARLIE
cHARLIE
2607 posts

May 21, 2010, 10:51
Squid Tempest wrote:
Ta ChArlie! That's cheered me up - I was feeling a bit low, stuck in t'office with the sun shining outside!

No worries mate your CD is spot on... I'm stuck in work too and it tiz lovely out there, although I am lucky in the fact that where I work is out in the middle of the shire with wicked views. I love Cornwall. Hope your workday goes fast and you catch some sun before it goes down.

(((char)))
The Sea Cat
The Sea Cat
3608 posts

Edited May 21, 2010, 10:54
May 21, 2010, 10:53
Fuck It! It's sold out. Just did the link. I got a bit sidetracked what with my ill health etc. and other stuff. Well, I'll offer my congratulations again Squid. I really like what little I've heard of your music.
Any chance of a link that I can put on favourites so i can at least hear some more?

You'll soon be in the sun my friend. :-)
meurglys III
meurglys III
1085 posts

May 21, 2010, 11:09
Got mine too (number 12) and really like it. it's currently keeping me soothed and relaxed on my drives to work, loving the various melodies that drift in & out. Nice work Squid!
Squid Tempest
Squid Tempest
8769 posts

May 21, 2010, 11:11
The Sea Cat wrote:
Fuck It! It's sold out. Just did the link. I got a bit sidetracked what with my ill health etc. and other stuff. Well, I'll offer my congratulations again Squid. I really like what little I've heard of your music.
Any chance of a link that I can put on favourites so i can at least hear some more?

You'll soon be in the sun my friend. :-)

If you're interested, I'm about to make the CD available for d/load. Hopefully sometime this afternoon. I'll pop a thread up about it.
Vybik Jon
Vybik Jon
7720 posts

May 24, 2010, 13:19
It's a belter, Squid.
Squid Tempest
Squid Tempest
8769 posts

May 24, 2010, 13:25
Crikey, thanks Vybik 8-)