thispoison
253 posts

Edited Aug 03, 2020, 03:27
Re: Boris In Scotland
Aug 03, 2020, 03:02
Captain Starlet wrote:
thispoison wrote:
Captain Starlet,

You implied "probable Russian interference" swayed the Brexit result. I strongly disagree. This is our security services mirroring their US counterparts in finding an excuse for the Brexit result, just as the US searches for a reason to deligitimise the election of Trump.

Oh, come off it! Time to stop reading the tory press on that one and wake up to the fact. The security services obviously failed to convince the Westminster govt here and it's widely publicised stating very clearly that the govt was warned and “the government did not take action to protect the UK’s process in 2016”. So, bringing up the security services is quite a moot point as the recent report clearly indicates that they did actually do their job but the tories didn't act as wanted their brexit.

Interesting also that you raise the issue of the NHS. As a former NHS Contract Manager, it's an area very close to me. If it wasn't for brexit there wouldn't be any talk of selling it off anyway!

Bollocks. To both your retorts. I don't read the tory press. I am not a tory. What I am also not is a gullible idiot. I've laid out facts, but you are beyond help. It's clearly a waste of time trying to talk sense to you.

You clearly:

•know nothing about TTIP
•didn't watch the video I posted on the privatisation of the NHS
•have never heard of the Health And Social Care Act 2012 for England & Wales, nor have any understanding of its impact
•didn't read the Craig Murray article on the Russian interference hoax
•have missed the facts of the Julian Assange / Wikileaks / DNC "Russian hack" (actually an internal download by a DNC worker to a thumb-drive) / the Clinton funded Steele Dossier bullshit & the FBI collusion in trying to overturn the 2016 US election (Comey / Strozk, et al)

My wife works in the NHS. I've had many years of experience working in the Scottish NHS Management Executive and Health Policy Dept. I know the subject. My family have required extensive and expensive care by the NHS in the recent past that would have bankrupted us in the USofA. I'm more left wing on the NHS than you will ever be.

You are a typical brainwashed remoaner prick. Just fuck off.

U-Know! Forum Index