Boris In Scotland

Pages: 2 – [ 1 2 | Next ]
Topic View: Flat | Threaded
Pursued By Trees
Pursued By Trees
1135 posts

Boris In Scotland
Jul 24, 2020, 23:28
So the man who sold the UK on the idea of leaving the European Union, in order not to continue to be dictated to by Brussels, is now trying to sell Scotland on the idea that it's better to remain in the UNION, and continue to be dictated to by Westminster.

Luck with that.
drewbhoy
drewbhoy
2554 posts

Re: Boris In Scotland
Jul 25, 2020, 19:51
Pursued By Trees wrote:
So the man who sold the UK on the idea of leaving the European Union, in order not to continue to be dictated to by Brussels, is now trying to sell Scotland on the idea that it's better to remain in the UNION, and continue to be dictated to by Westminster.

Luck with that.

He can get to fuck :-)
Captain Starlet
Captain Starlet
1110 posts

Jul 25, 2020, 21:05
I think after the last debacle, probable Russian interference and brexit I can honestly say that Scotland will be joining the EU sooner than later.

And here in Wales bloody labour have sided with the tories yet again to deny the people of Wales even a voice in the matter.
thispoison
thispoison
253 posts

Edited Jul 26, 2020, 00:12
Jul 26, 2020, 00:08
Captain Starlet wrote:
I think after the last debacle, probable Russian interference and brexit I can honestly say that Scotland will be joining the EU sooner than later.

And here in Wales bloody labour have sided with the tories yet again to deny the people of Wales even a voice in the matter.

Of course I want Scottish independence. Yesterday. Fuck Westminster. Fuck the Union. But you can stick your Russian interference up yer arse. People knew what they were voting for in 2014. And 2016. I know you (and Nigel Slow) don't like the truth, but here it is. Again. And its called. (12fuckU!):

https://www.craigmurray.org.uk/archives/2020/07/credible-open-source-reporting-the-intelligence-services-and-scottish-independence/
phallus dei
583 posts

Jul 26, 2020, 12:27
Isn't it odd how Russia can constantly sway crucial Western elections with just a few sub-par facebook adds, but yet seems absolutely incapable of easing Western sanctions or slowing the steady march of NATO to Russia's borders?
nigelswift
8112 posts

Jul 26, 2020, 14:07
"Nigel Slow" ...

Haven't heard that since primary school in Shropshire so thanks for the memory.
Captain Starlet
Captain Starlet
1110 posts

Jul 27, 2020, 10:16
What on earth are you talking about? I've no problem with the truth, I hope Scotland gets its independence, Wales could certainly use a kick up the arse in that respect. In case you didn't know, Welsh Labour only just recently sided with the tories and voted against allowing the people of Wales a voice in the matter.
nigelswift
8112 posts

Jul 27, 2020, 10:52
Captain Starlet wrote:
I hope Scotland gets its independence

Me too,. Both I and many other English people I presume would be willing to pay quite a bit for citizenship. Triple if they subsequently rejoined the EU!
drewbhoy
drewbhoy
2554 posts

Edited Jul 28, 2020, 15:52
Jul 28, 2020, 15:45
Captain Starlet wrote:
What on earth are you talking about? I've no problem with the truth, I hope Scotland gets its independence, Wales could certainly use a kick up the arse in that respect. In case you didn't know, Welsh Labour only just recently sided with the tories and voted against allowing the people of Wales a voice in the matter.

So do I, but the Tories and their Labour allies up here will do anything to keep in tow with their sectarian Orange Lodge friends. That is often overlooked in these matters. Ask someone who lives up here!
Captain Starlet
Captain Starlet
1110 posts

Jul 29, 2020, 09:22
Exactly the same in Wales, at least you were given a chance of having a voice, we've been repeatedly refused that by the blue and red tories here. With the indy movement growing it's just getting insulting.
Pages: 2 – [ 1 2 | Next ] Add a reply to this topic

U-Know! Forum Index