Covid XP

9 messages
Topic View: Flat | Threaded
Amil04
447 posts

Edited Apr 19, 2020, 19:41
Re: Covid XP
Apr 19, 2020, 19:34
It’s a terrible situation for sure. In my area in a hospital that serves a population of roughly 100,000 there had been 15 reported related fatalities as of just over a week ago. That was info from a district nurse. I guess it’s more now.

I think both things I’ve posted do raise some important points. I will say though I feel uncomfortable watching Richard D Hall sometimes went he starts taking the piss “how can you not see this” type rants. He goes too far with that. Johnson I find a bit more measured.. I’m sure he helped put together all the info on Bill Gates. I think Johnson’s wife is a district nurse in the Derby area..(not the same one!)

It’s very difficult to get past ‘stay in, save life’s’

Makes sense? Surely?

In Victorian times sick people would have been sent to isolation hospitals. Looking at old maps of my area I can see many of them. That’s the usual way isn’t it? What happened to them?

I’m not sure I like the look of the protests and who’s egging them on in the USA. Especially the gun carrying states. It just might be a set up..what they’re waiting for. Then the army is on the streets. As people say if you want to discredit a cause..defend it badly, or get some nut job to to do it. Controlled opposition?

I occasionally chat with people in queues but to no real avail and really..do I want to identify myself as a some sort of covid non believer? These are my neighbours..it’s potentially another great divider of the country into he same way as..that other thing..god damn.

There’s certainly something a foot. This isn’t a spontaneous happening.

Best of health, and to all.

U-Know! Forum Index