U-Know! Forum »
Utter Brexshits

Pages: 6 – [ Previous | 1 2 3 4 5 6 | Next ]
Topic View: Flat | Threaded
nigelswift
8112 posts

Re: Utter Brexshits
Feb 01, 2020, 15:08
The tone has changed. The beeb is now asking them the killer question, what are the advantages, and exposing how clueless they are. Is that due to the recent Beeb bloodletting?

Showing they're stupid has become a national sport. Terry Christian is refreshingly abusive and there's a Twitter hashtag #stupid that is being used thousands of times.

What pisses me most is that the Labour party should have been exposing the stupidity of Brexit not standing by their stupid supporters.

I know I'm very bad but I'm going to struggle not to take pleasure in what's coming down the line to the ten most Brexity cities.
Captain Starlet
Captain Starlet
1110 posts

Feb 01, 2020, 15:55
Pity the bbc didn’t do this 3 years ago. Always the last ones to the ball.

Good for you, personally I’m going to be reminding every one of the quitters that they’ve only got themselves to blame. After 4 years of abuse from them I really don’t care now and I don’t think the divisions and animosity they created is going to be healed any time soon.

I’ve seen the thread #thick which pretty much sums up the IQ of them all.

What pisses me off about Labour is corbyns support for brexit, he’s never supported the EU and it’s nonsense to think that he wanted anything else. On the two peoples vote marches he was nowhere to be seen, in fact on the second march he wasn’t even in the country. He was attending some memorial service which remarkably coincided with that date. He spent 3 years crying for a GE and completely ballsed it up when he should have been supporting (at least) a final vote. I was talking to a labour campaign coordinator last night who (along with the rest of the local party) can’t wait to see the back of him!
nigelswift
8112 posts

Feb 01, 2020, 16:38
"After 4 years of abuse from them I really don’t care now and I don’t think the divisions and animosity they created is going to be healed any time soon."

Absolutely. But every Brexiter snd the whole Government including that poisonous miniature reptile, Mr Ding Dong, are now constantly calling for healing and unity. What they're really saying is they don't want the consequences hung round THEIR necks. Well stuff unity, half our country have committed countrycide, and they shouldn't be allowed to cover their tracks and say it's the fault of Europe, Trump or God.
Captain Starlet
Captain Starlet
1110 posts

Feb 01, 2020, 17:15
And the abuse continues...

Where’s the healing from the brexit lot? We’ve taken a lot because of their brexit, I see this so-called healing as a final demand for humiliation.

https://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/entry/norwich-tower-block-norfolk-brexit-racism_uk_5e3573bcc5b611ac94d541f5
nigelswift
8112 posts

Feb 02, 2020, 10:35
One of the crass Brexit MEP flag-wavers has just been on TV saying it's time to come together. Why would we ever unite with the likes of him?

Or indeed with the union flag bedecked celebrants at a working men's club between Wolves and Dudley whose only interest or understanding of Brexit, to a man and woman, was simply a belief that it would bring prosperity and get rid of brown people?

They're right about one thing: all the stuff about Brexit being to do with the North and Midlands being resentful about being left behind is a made-up story. The metropolitan media bubble has no idea about how they think. They're simply irredeemably ill-informed and racist and voted accordingly.
nigelswift
8112 posts

Feb 02, 2020, 10:56
????????????????????????????
Stuart the Furious
????????????????????????????
@SbBarclay
I'm not sure all these Brexiteers being shown up on TV are #thick. More that when asked the question of why so happy to leave EU they know they can't say the real reason so go in to a panic trying to think of something. We know the real reason is #racism.

Replying to
@SbBarclay
The only person I have met to honestly answer the question as to why she voted leave is 83yrs of age. Reasonably catered for financially and owns her mortgage free home. Her reason? "To stop all the foreign immigrants".
tjj
tjj
3606 posts

Feb 02, 2020, 17:28
nigelswift wrote:

They're right about one thing: all the stuff about Brexit being to do with the North and Midlands being resentful about being left behind is a made-up story. The metropolitan media bubble has no idea about how they think. They're simply irredeemably ill-informed and racist and voted accordingly.

Nigel, I'm not going to refute there is racism out there - I don't encounter it often because I would avoid anyone with that mind set like the plague.
I believe, when David Cameron went to Brussels to try to renegotiate some of the EU red lines free movement of people was one of them. Did the EU became too big, 27 countries isn't it? Yes, all those EU workers have contributed and still contribute to our economy, especially the NHS and care services.
However, to pretend there haven't been some undesirables turning up is burying your head in the sand. There are for example quite a lot of people driving around without road tax or insurance. Far more seriously, there is people trafficking and forced slave labour. Is it racist to say out loud this wrong and these people should be prosecuted and deported back to whence they came.

There must be a middle way of decency through all this without all this 'them and us'. People are people wherever they come from - some of them are bad bastards but most of them are not.

j x
nigelswift
8112 posts

Edited Feb 02, 2020, 18:30
Feb 02, 2020, 18:24
It's the resident Muslims they think, in their incredible ignorance, will be sent back. I really don't think you are understanding what these people are like June.

As for having nothing to do with racists they are perfectly normal most of the time. I would recommend you go to any of scores of pubs fronting the Birmingham-Wolverhampton New Road and nurse a pint and just listen but I would rather you didn't!

And yes I know immigration causes problems. Mt sister lives in Lincolnshire and it's almost impossible to get a doctors appointment because of all the Eastern Europeans. But that's rational. In the West Midlands it's all about "getting rid of the Pakis".
tjj
tjj
3606 posts

Feb 02, 2020, 20:26
nigelswift wrote:
It's the resident Muslims they think, in their incredible ignorance, will be sent back. I really don't think you are understanding what these people are like June.

As for having nothing to do with racists they are perfectly normal most of the time. I would recommend you go to any of scores of pubs fronting the Birmingham-Wolverhampton New Road and nurse a pint and just listen but I would rather you didn't!

And yes I know immigration causes problems. Mt sister lives in Lincolnshire and it's almost impossible to get a doctors appointment because of all the Eastern Europeans. But that's rational. In the West Midlands it's all about "getting rid of the Pakis".

Ah! That sort of racism, no I don't encounter it too much - not because I live in a safe-middle-England-mainly-white-small-Wiltshire-town. I do not. I live in Swindon which has often been compared to a Midlands town. It has an enormous Indian/Asian population - they all seem to rub along. It was a Sikh driver who won the bus driver of the year award a year or so ago. There is a Goan population of about 20,000 many of whom will lose their jobs when the Honda factory closes. And of course there is a large Muslim community. The Goans are all Catholic and seem to fit right in. So I guess it must be a culture clash. No excuse for racism though - like I said there are some bad bastards out there and some of them frequent West Midland pubs. As most practicing Muslims do not drink alcohol hopefully never the twain shall meet.
Captain Starlet
Captain Starlet
1110 posts

Feb 03, 2020, 06:46
I encounter it often, it's disgusting. There were people on twitter shouting how not we've left they don't expect to see any pakis! This IS the brexit mentality!

As for that farage thing, he's intent on destroying the EU, his purpose was never just for the uk to leave but destroy it completely and destroy democracy. The only twp genuine reasons for people to leave the EU are either racist or theyre going to make a fortune out of it. Anything else is BS.
Pages: 6 – [ Previous | 1 2 3 4 5 6 | Next ] Add a reply to this topic

U-Know! Forum Index