And today children, we’re going to look through the round window

18 messages
Topic View: Flat | Threaded
Amil04
447 posts

Edited Nov 25, 2018, 18:41
Re: And today children, we’re going to look through the round window
Nov 25, 2018, 10:48
I just heard one of those questions which make you stop and think “why didn’t ‘I’ think of that?
It’s so obvious..why didn’t I notice?

“Why are the vast majority of craters on the moon round?”

——

Did the asteroids all hit at 90 degrees to the surface? If so how come?

If the face of the moon is ‘locked’ towards the earth, how come the earth didn’t ‘get in the way’ of those incoming asteroids? There must have come very close to earth and presumably been affected by its gravity?

Conventional science suggests that it doesn’t matter what angle an asteroid hits a planetary body, it’s the resulting explosion that creates the almost perfect roundness of a crater. I can’t argue that..

However,

The ‘Electric Universe Theory’ suggests many of the ‘impact craters’ we see are actually formed by massive electrical discharge, not physical bodies. When I look at some of those pictures of craters with a tiny impact center and yet the linear ‘scars’ reach out for, well, a incredibly long way in comparison it makes me wonder.

Got to admit there’s a similarity there with what we know electrical discharge scars look like, say on metal.

I’ve heard of The Electric Universe Theory before but not looked into it...these incredibly simple questions make me want to know more.

No doubt it’s all gobbledegook that accepted science rejects, and I’m wasting my time...and yours!

“Beware the one they call Brian Cox...” hehe..
Topic Outline:

U-Know! Forum Index