Topic View: Flat | Threaded
Amil04
447 posts

Edited Nov 22, 2018, 14:24
And today children, we’re going to look through the round window
Nov 22, 2018, 10:38
https://youtu.be/mCHG6uJH5L8

Hehe...schneaky.

And it’s the very same people giving us data on AGW!
PMM
PMM
3155 posts

Re: And today children, we’re going to look through the round window
Nov 24, 2018, 09:21
ugh. my you tube recommendations are now full of crazy :(
Amil04
447 posts

Edited Nov 24, 2018, 10:59
Nov 24, 2018, 10:19
https://youtu.be/wNnQTaX4iLw

Ha...sorry ‘bout that PMM, we’ll have your recommendations back to to normal in no time...

Update..

Disclaimer to be clear...I don’t want to swing for anyone!

My swinging days are over.

“It’s just a story!”

For anyone that watched the Apollo vid posted above..

So that’s the ‘whole’ earth is it? As seen half way to the moon, with two thin bands of cloud going from the pole right down past the equator? Gimme a break. (About 1.20 mins in)
nigelswift
8112 posts

Nov 24, 2018, 11:14
Well it's amusing, I'll give you that!

The video claims they were only ever in low earth orbit so to fool humanity they were far from earth they turned off the lights and filmed a bit of the earth through a round porthole with black all round it to give the impression it was the whole earth, far away!!!
nigelswift
8112 posts

Nov 24, 2018, 11:25
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MMiKyfd6hA0
Amil04
447 posts

Edited Nov 24, 2018, 14:30
Nov 24, 2018, 12:06
Hahhaha! Awesome Nigel!

Fabulous..... ; )

Thanks for putting the description up too..
Amil04
447 posts

Edited Nov 25, 2018, 18:41
Nov 25, 2018, 10:48
I just heard one of those questions which make you stop and think “why didn’t ‘I’ think of that?
It’s so obvious..why didn’t I notice?

“Why are the vast majority of craters on the moon round?”

——

Did the asteroids all hit at 90 degrees to the surface? If so how come?

If the face of the moon is ‘locked’ towards the earth, how come the earth didn’t ‘get in the way’ of those incoming asteroids? There must have come very close to earth and presumably been affected by its gravity?

Conventional science suggests that it doesn’t matter what angle an asteroid hits a planetary body, it’s the resulting explosion that creates the almost perfect roundness of a crater. I can’t argue that..

However,

The ‘Electric Universe Theory’ suggests many of the ‘impact craters’ we see are actually formed by massive electrical discharge, not physical bodies. When I look at some of those pictures of craters with a tiny impact center and yet the linear ‘scars’ reach out for, well, a incredibly long way in comparison it makes me wonder.

Got to admit there’s a similarity there with what we know electrical discharge scars look like, say on metal.

I’ve heard of The Electric Universe Theory before but not looked into it...these incredibly simple questions make me want to know more.

No doubt it’s all gobbledegook that accepted science rejects, and I’m wasting my time...and yours!

“Beware the one they call Brian Cox...” hehe..
nigelswift
8112 posts

Nov 25, 2018, 11:06
As to round craters from oblique objects ....
https://www.google.co.uk/search?hl=en&tbm=isch&source=hp&biw=1123&bih=504&ei=ZX_6W_GdO8XTkwWotom4Bw&q=stone+skimming&oq=stone+skimming&gs_l=img.3..0l2j0i8i30l8.3792.9447..10684...0.0..0.118.1333.11j3......0....1..gws-wiz-img.....0.ITqkvmrls8c#imgrc=xZs4NHhv8n12vM:

Regarding the form of craters, drop the DVD of a conspiracist into porridge. The result will be a perfect momentary lunar crater!

Didn't the moon get its craters before it was captured by Earth? Dunno.

As to beware of Brian Cox I predict he'll end up as deified as Attenborough so you should be careful you don't get burned at the stake!
Amil04
447 posts

Edited Nov 25, 2018, 11:41
Nov 25, 2018, 11:26
Thanks for the link..that’s really interesting..I’ll take that. I’m not sure a stone skimming on water is the best anology for planetary impacts though..none the less. More to do with the nature of water?
I like to explore new ideas in science, ones that conventional science doesn’t want to address but to me, and many others appear to carry weight.

They don’t even take the time to look at them!...erm hum..? Cough, cough...

They stick to what they know..where would science be if if this was always the case? Galileo etc etc..The people against him knew he was right for years before they allowed those new ideas in.

I think there are those in the ‘conventional science’ community that know this new science but want to keep it hidden because of the consequences, vested interests...etc etc.

Don’t know about how/when the moon was formed..current thinking says it was formed after another planet collided with earth and the resultant ejected mass coalesced to form the moon. Who knows.

I’m on the wrong site here..where’s Head Heritics?

And stop using the ‘C’ word! That word should be written out of all languages..
nigelswift
8112 posts

Nov 25, 2018, 11:50
One thing: it's a universal feature of pseudoscience and conspiracy theorists (and the climatemeister Trump and the religious Darwindeniers) that conventional science has it wrong or is lying and they know something better (so buy the book, come to church or be my tenth wife).

I prefer evidence. So does Science. Pseudoscience always has a secret undiscovered "energy" which it cites to cover its lack of evidence. If, every time someone says x exists, you say "show me" they'll do so if they can, why wouldn't they? If they can't, they won't, why would they even try?! Occam's Razor is a good working method in this complicated world.
Pages: 2 – [ 1 2 | Next ] Add a reply to this topic

U-Know! Forum Index