That's that then....

Pages: 4 – [ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ]
Topic View: Flat | Threaded
nigelswift
8112 posts

Re: That's that then....
Jul 05, 2018, 10:43
If this pleases you you're a mindless div
https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/brexit-latest-news-uk-will-leave-eu-regardless-of-parliament-vote-theresa-may-a7531656.html
Sanctuary
Sanctuary
4670 posts

Jul 05, 2018, 19:57
nigelswift wrote:

Says the forums Mindless Troll who never stops rabbiting on.

Now be a good chap and go away and bore the pants of others on other forums as you're burned out here.

zzzzzzzzzz
Howburn Digger
Howburn Digger
986 posts

Jul 05, 2018, 20:30
nigelswift wrote:
As Brian Cox has said:

"I don’t think brexit is about voters anymore. The government are blatantly, in plain sight, searching exclusively for a form of words or deal that does not fracture the Conservative Party."

Now at least we are quoting a Dundonian actor as some kind of voice of reason in this.

Thank f*ck it wasn't that twatty-failed-rock-keyboardist turned Buzz Aldrin-moon-walker-fan. Like he could tell what was in front of his nose. And be truthful about it.
tjj
tjj
3606 posts

Edited Jul 05, 2018, 21:33
Jul 05, 2018, 21:31
Howburn Digger wrote:

Thank f*ck it wasn't that twatty-failed-rock-keyboardist turned Buzz Aldrin-moon-walker-fan. Like he could tell what was in front of his nose. And be truthful about it.

Tch! If you mean Brian Cox, astronomer - I like him a lot. He does seem quite gentle though, is that a twat qualification these days?

PS: Hope England win the World Cup too. Call me deluded.
Howburn Digger
Howburn Digger
986 posts

Jul 06, 2018, 10:29
nigelswift wrote:

Economic War, Currency Fraud or Bank Ram-Raid? La la la (fingers in ears). La la la (hands over eyes).

It is pleasing to see what delicate flowers inhabit this place. They are unable to state which country they want the EU Land Army to invade, threaten or lay seige to. They would probably send their children to serve in such an army at the drop of their own hat... because to refuse to be any part of it they will condemn themselves as racists.
They must be of great comfort to themselves.
Rhiannon
5291 posts

Jul 06, 2018, 13:00
sorry, are you two saying you are happy for us to leave the EU without a deal? You both want to leave, that's right isn't it? But surely not without a deal? I don't understand. Perhaps if you didn't immediately resort to ad hominem attacks then your carefully thought through political thoughts would be easier for the rest of us to grasp. Are you saying you would like a no deal situation? (I don't think british business does)
nigelswift
8112 posts

Jul 06, 2018, 13:41
Why not? Take control of our own impoverishment, innit?
Rhiannon
5291 posts

Jul 06, 2018, 20:45
Yeah and it's my impoverishment so none of those bloody foreigners will be coming over nicking it. Brilliant!!
goffik
goffik
3926 posts

Jul 06, 2018, 22:08
I know, I know... Snowflake, Remoaner, fingers in ears, lalalalala, etc. But it strikes me that THIS should have been the point where this shit-awful government said "This is our idea - would you like to vote on it?"

That doesn't sound unreasonable to me, but go for it. :D

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-44747444

G x
nigelswift
8112 posts

Jul 07, 2018, 07:25
A vote on it? A vote on a deal that hasn't been on the table till yesterday?

No need. The people have spoken.

Which will surely go down as one of the great lies of history.
Pages: 4 – [ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ] Add a reply to this topic

U-Know! Forum Index