Eff off Cable you cheap piece of rubbish

Pages: 2 – [ 1 2 | Next ]
Topic View: Flat | Threaded
sanshee
sanshee
1080 posts

Eff off Cable you cheap piece of rubbish
Mar 12, 2018, 10:12
So Vince Cable reckons the vote to leave the EU was driven by a nostalgic longing for 'white faces'.
Correct me if I am wrong, but most EU citizens are 'white'.
Certainly Eastern European ones.
Surely if the UK was really so against faces that were not 'white' we'd have about 600 BNP MPs by now and Nick Griffin would be PM.
Disingenuous tosspot.
Sanctuary
Sanctuary
4670 posts

Re: Eff off Cable you cheap piece of rubbish
Mar 12, 2018, 17:09
sanshee wrote:
So Vince Cable reckons the vote to leave the EU was driven by a nostalgic longing for 'white faces'.
Certainly Eastern European ones.
Surely if the UK was really so against faces that were not 'white' we'd have about 600 BNP MPs by now and Nick Griffin would be PM.
Disingenuous tosspot.

Geriatric old fart!
sanshee
sanshee
1080 posts

Mar 12, 2018, 17:44
How ironic he is of the generation his side soon wishes dead.
tjj
tjj
3606 posts

Edited Mar 12, 2018, 22:21
Mar 12, 2018, 21:11
Someone told me about this today and have to say its very insulting and patronising to people over a certain age. No mention then of the concerns of the fishing industry (Shetland and Cornwall) or the ordinary person concern about the strain on public services. No mention either of the lies told - albeit not by him.

Just tarring everyone with the same racist brush is not on.
Howburn Digger
Howburn Digger
986 posts

Mar 21, 2018, 19:40
sanshee wrote:

Vince Cable seems to have quite a tan.

https://www.thetimes.co.uk/imageserver/image/methode%2Ftimes%2Fprod%2Fweb%2Fbin%2F3e7a94fe-f58e-11e7-9cfd-f28094b4d5ce.jpg?crop=1500%2C844%2C0%2C50&resize=685

He seems to have been rolling in the swampy brown stuff.

After his fawning wankerism over the Bankers and this latest pearl of wisdom from the brown holidaymaker, Cable needs to simply take Michael's advice and have a "National... Stay-In-The-House Ya C*** Day... an International Shut-Up To F*ck Day".

https://youtu.be/MdJNv0v3qRM
nigelswift
8112 posts

Mar 22, 2018, 12:29
In the interests of balance, it's my experience that there are a (unmeasured) number of people in Midlands towns who supported Brexit and still do on the simple grounds it will mean Poles, Muslims and refugees will be sent home. No point pretending otherwise I'd have thought.
sanshee
sanshee
1080 posts

Edited Mar 22, 2018, 14:20
Mar 22, 2018, 14:19
I come from a fairly small plain town in Central Scotland and not even in our 'main shopping precinct' but by our local shops in our street a new Polish grocery store opened just last week.
As it is there is one in our main precinct too, about a mile away. Been there a few years now.
Why do you think that is, because they await immediate expulsion?
I don't know how you conducted your research but the evidence is clear, no one is getting chucked out.
And I'd like to see evidence that there is a groundswell demanding otherwise.
nigelswift
8112 posts

Mar 22, 2018, 14:31
I didn't say anyone is getting chucked out and I didn't say there's a groundswell.

I did say that in my experience there are a (unmeasured) number who voted for the reasons cited and still think that way.
sanshee
sanshee
1080 posts

Mar 22, 2018, 14:51
Well I say screw those people.
And Cable.
We are mere punters, we can yap amongst ourselves, he's high profile and putting the frighteners up people just to score points for his side.
If anyone is out to make people feel unwelcome it is him and his ilk, and if he had any decency he would stop it.
nigelswift
8112 posts

Mar 22, 2018, 15:27
"Well I say screw those people."

Of course.
But that's democracy, they have a vote and may well have swung it.
Pages: 2 – [ 1 2 | Next ] Add a reply to this topic

U-Know! Forum Index