barack's nuts

Pages: 16 – [ Previous | 17 8 9 10 11 12 | Next ]
Topic View: Flat | Threaded
tinky10675
tinky10675
209 posts

Re: barack's nuts
Jul 15, 2008, 16:27
I didnt throw the first stone here I merely stood up for my self which I will do when ever some idiot calls me racist.
handofdave
handofdave
3515 posts

Jul 15, 2008, 16:28
PMM wrote:
But the people that garner the most respect on discussion boards are generally the ones that post articulate reasoned thought out posts, not the posters that call other people names.

Sometimes ya just gotta jump in the mosh pit, tho there's no pride in it.

I apologize, but I just have to come down off the high horse for this guy. Perhaps some here might be able to reserve some benefit of the doubt for him, but I can see right through him.

If I offer any olive branch at all it's to recommend that Tinky get help for what is an obvious emotional disorder.
handofdave
handofdave
3515 posts

Jul 15, 2008, 16:31
tinky10675 wrote:
I didnt throw the first stone here I merely stood up for my self which I will do when ever some idiot calls me racist.

OK, you're not racist.

But what's with the underage pop tart in your avatar?

Jeebus, I hope that's not your kid.
PMM
PMM
3155 posts

Jul 15, 2008, 16:34
Tell you what. Don't respond to Dave or Lawrence or me, even if they or I call you the worst thing imaginable.

Respond to Merricks' questions instead. I'm really not interested in hearing anything else you have to say.
PMM
PMM
3155 posts

Jul 15, 2008, 16:36
Tell you what. Just don't respond to anything tinky says, even if he calls you the worst thing you can imagine.

Just give him the space to respond to Merrick's questions.

I'm really not interested in anythng else he has to say.
Lawrence
9547 posts

Jul 15, 2008, 16:37
He did.
tinky10675
tinky10675
209 posts

Jul 15, 2008, 16:38
Dave you're so much smarter than everyone else in the entire world. Wow I envy you sitting at home getting toward 50 bitter watching your hand me down TV. You're truly sad and you have my pity. I on the other hand am happy living the best I can with very very little conflict in my life. Enjoy mate. I think I'll take that olive branch just to get away from you.
handofdave
handofdave
3515 posts

Edited Jul 15, 2008, 16:42
Jul 15, 2008, 16:41
PMM wrote:
Tell you what. Don't respond to Dave or Lawrence or me, even if they or I call you the worst thing imaginable.

Respond to Merricks' questions instead. I'm really not interested in hearing anything else you have to say.

Good idea. I'm done with wasting my keystrokes on this dullard.

Shit, if we're gonna have right-wing apologists wander in here, at least they could have some constructive arguments or a logic tree or something to back them up other than 'I got mine and I don't care who dies to keep it that way'. It's like trying to play chess with a duck. A lot of squawking, but no game.
PMM
PMM
3155 posts

Jul 15, 2008, 16:45
Dave. You're in no way blameless for the way this thread has turned out. If you provoke an emotional response, you'll be pretty sure to get one.
handofdave
handofdave
3515 posts

Edited Jul 15, 2008, 17:04
Jul 15, 2008, 16:47
I'm outta here, don't worry. You're not exactly what I'd call a challenge.

BTW, your lording your supposed economic elite status over me makes me laugh. I really don't give a flying fuck if you're a billionaire. You're still a pathetic asshole and your $$$-dropping big talk proves it.

We're all just minds on a chatboard here, Ritchie Rich. Nobody gives a fuck about your money.
Pages: 16 – [ Previous | 17 8 9 10 11 12 | Next ] Add a reply to this topic

U-Know! Forum Index