Pages: 16 – [ Previous | 16 7 8 9 10 11 | Next ]
Topic View: Flat | Threaded
tinky10675
tinky10675
209 posts

Re: barack's nuts
Jul 15, 2008, 15:42
handofdave wrote:
Go fuck yourself, Tinky. You are obviously a right wing sympathizer trying to accuse everyone else here of being idiots and conformists for not seriously considering your position.
You persist in arguing that might makes right. It doesn't. Oh sure, it'll get results, maybe for a while, maybe longer. But ultimately a nation that stomps all over the globe seeking to dominate for the sake of it's own overindulgence faces what America's facing now, which is damage to its credibility, trustworthiness, and integrity. Ultimately this leads to our having to pour more and more resources into defense, nervously watching out for the attacks that we've brought on ourselves. Oh... right! It's already happened!
I'm not a fool. I understand that interests have to be protected. But if we're going to try to rule the oil fields at the point of a gun, as you would have us continue to do under McCain, we'll still be carting bodies home from the middle east in four years, which is something you seem to be comfortable with.

So kiss my ass, jack. Maybe you're 'brave' for coming into a den of liberals, as PMM sez, but I think you're just a fucking troll with slightly more than average intelligence. But only slightly.

Merrick it's Assholes like this I am referring to.This shit bag has lived here in the U.S for 46 YEARS and found his only outlet to make a difference by bitching his whinny little ass on a website based in the UK. What a complete JACKASS. As to staying at the top of the food chain at others expense Merrick Yes I do believe that is how the world works and has since the dawn of mankind.It's your choice where on that ladder you wish to position yourself but if things go the way I would like Idiots like Dave can go move to India or some other Assbackwards place and I will be more than happy to piss on them from above. Fuck you Dave you do nothing activist of CHANGE who has none NIL for your cause but act self righteous.If all the people who think our current form of government is so evil had the balls to do something about it I would be curious how they would fare in about 10yrs from now.The hippie communes didnt work either. so dave go start your commune and get back to be when you fail just as you have in life for the past 46 years of unproductive crying Pussy .
tinky10675
tinky10675
209 posts

Jul 15, 2008, 15:47
By the way Dave again you IDIOT while the lives lost in the war are unfortunate and I consider them Hero's for maintaining our way of life fewer people have died in four years in this war than die in the US from drunk drivers in a WEEK. It is ones choice to join the military and possibly make the ultimate sacrifice. Fucking RETARD
Lawrence
9547 posts

Jul 15, 2008, 15:48
I think you've just proved Dave right.
handofdave
handofdave
3515 posts

Jul 15, 2008, 15:58
I don't think Merrick's gonna defend you, ace.

You talk like a fascist. Seriously, listen to yourself.

It's not just that you're acknowledging violence. You're championing it.

And as for your claims that I will not consider your point of view, here's my answer. Yeah, I've considered it, and rejected it. For both moral and practical reasons.

You seem to think everyone here is so closed minded but you. But you refuse to consider that maybe, just maybe, the world hasn't really tried cooperative management and peaceful solutions to resource sharing. You just parrot the same old conservative American opinion that the human race is overwhelmingly hostile and needs to be beaten into submission for the sake of your ego and material greed.

Why don't you fuck off? You're just wasting everyone's time here being an asshole for the sake of being an asshole.
handofdave
handofdave
3515 posts

Jul 15, 2008, 16:02
tinky10675 wrote:
By the way Dave again you IDIOT while the lives lost in the war are unfortunate and I consider them Hero's for maintaining our way of life fewer people have died in four years in this war than die in the US from drunk drivers in a WEEK. It is ones choice to join the military and possibly make the ultimate sacrifice. Fucking RETARD

Are you capable of having an argument without devolving into a sputtering child?

You demonstrate a revolting lack of discernment... I mean your moral center just IS NOT THERE, when you try to compare an auto accident with a soldier that's been put on an endless revolving tour of hell to satisfy armchair warriors like you. All talk. Go sign up, you're still young enough. Put your fucking money where your mouth is, Rambo.
tinky10675
tinky10675
209 posts

Jul 15, 2008, 16:10
Funny to me how someone with a different opinion is deemed a troll by people who don't agree with them.oh and dave yes you are an idiot regardless.
Lawrence
9547 posts

Jul 15, 2008, 16:20
I think you're doing more than just stating a difference of opinion. You're acting like a troll.
PMM
PMM
3155 posts

Edited Jul 15, 2008, 16:21
Jul 15, 2008, 16:20
When you insult tinky, he responds to the insult. Without the insult, his inability to respond to reasonable questions becomes more obvious. I'm not on some holier than thou kick here Lawrence. It's just that pragmatically, kicking off on people doesn't get you anywhere.

And yeah, I know it's hard. We respond emotionally as much as rationally, and I'm as guilty of it as anybody from time to time.

But the people that garner the most respect on discussion boards are generally the ones that post articulate reasoned thought out posts, not the posters that call other people names.
handofdave
handofdave
3515 posts

Jul 15, 2008, 16:21
No, Tinky. You're a troll because you clearly came onto this message board intending to get into just exactly this kind of fight.

The very first response to my post about Gay Marriage in California was an attack on me, calling me a fool.

Then you played a passive-aggressive game to try and pretend you had no opinion on the subject, tho it became increasingly clear that you do.

Listen up, junior. When you came onto this progressive board to spout right-wing rhetoric, what sort of welcome did you expect?

Grow the hell up. This is a free speech zone, and people get passionate about their beliefs.

You're endorsing state violence in the name of unapologetic greed, fer chrissakes. Do you expect anyone here to AGREE WITH YOU? You're on the wrong fuckin' board, chum.
Lawrence
9547 posts

Jul 15, 2008, 16:24
Yeah, here's the board Tinky should be on:

http://forum.protestwarrior.com/
Pages: 16 – [ Previous | 16 7 8 9 10 11 | Next ] Add a reply to this topic

U-Know! Forum Index