Sanctuary
Sanctuary
4670 posts

Re: Ley Lines
Nov 11, 2010, 12:24
Mustard wrote:
The Sea Cat wrote:
moss wrote:
Well occasionally as someone who has a 'dragon' in the garage, perhaps Carl Sagan's explanation of his dragon in the garage could/would help ;)

http://www.users.qwest.net/~jcosta3/article_dragon.htm

I see. I'm delusional. Thanks for letting me know. That level of insulting condascension is why I have decided not to discuss the matter any further and refrain from contributing to this thread any more, or indeed this site.

I certainly wasn't calling you delusional. Hope you didn't get the wrong end of the stick.

And I apologise as well if I also got the wrong end of the stick.
Mustard
1043 posts

Nov 11, 2010, 12:29
Sanctuary wrote:

I'm not sure I even know which stick we're talking about any more!
Sanctuary
Sanctuary
4670 posts

Nov 11, 2010, 12:30
Mustard wrote:
Sanctuary wrote:

I'm not sure I even know which stick we're talking about any more!

haaaa haaaa probably the best way to conclude things!!
The Sea Cat
The Sea Cat
3608 posts

Nov 11, 2010, 12:41
Mustard wrote:
The Sea Cat wrote:
moss wrote:
Well occasionally as someone who has a 'dragon' in the garage, perhaps Carl Sagan's explanation of his dragon in the garage could/would help ;)

I see. I'm delusional. Thanks for letting me know. That level of insulting condascension is why I have decided not to discuss the matter any further and refrain from contributing to this thread any more, or indeed this site.

I certainly wasn't calling you delusional. Hope you didn't get the wrong end of the stick.

Thanks. All is cool. I'm a bit confused, are you and Moss the same person ?

:-)
Mustard
1043 posts

Nov 11, 2010, 12:46
The Sea Cat wrote:
Mustard wrote:
The Sea Cat wrote:
moss wrote:

Not unless he has a body like a Greek god ;)
The Sea Cat
The Sea Cat
3608 posts

Nov 11, 2010, 12:49
Mustard wrote:
The Sea Cat wrote:
Mustard wrote:
The Sea Cat wrote:
moss wrote:

Not unless he has a body like a Greek god ;)

HA! LOL! I'm really glad that this has all been resolved in a friendly manner, and I must try and refrain from posting if grumpy. It's very rare with me, I promise!
Mustard
1043 posts

Nov 11, 2010, 12:56
The Sea Cat wrote:

HA! LOL! I'm really glad that this has all been resolved in a friendly manner, and I must try and refrain from posting if grumpy. It's very rare with me, I promise!

Wouldn't worry about it. We all have over-sensitive days! Not a problem when everyone's mature enough to take it in good spirits and not hold a grudge :)
Littlestone
Littlestone
5386 posts

Nov 11, 2010, 12:56
I'm a bit confused, are you and Moss the same person ?

Certainly not, moss makes the best fish pie on the planet (though Mustard might be able to do that as well - I wouldn't know :–)

I think it’s time to read The Smokey The Bear Sutra again :–)
The Sea Cat
The Sea Cat
3608 posts

Nov 11, 2010, 13:05
Littlestone wrote:
I'm a bit confused, are you and Moss the same person ?

Certainly not, moss makes the best fish pie on the planet (though Mustard might be able to do that as well - I wouldn't know :–)

I think it’s time to read The Smokey The Bear Sutra again :–)

Thanks for posting that great Gary Snyder link. I've not read that before. Wonderful!

Aum.
Pages: 16 – [ Previous | 14 5 6 7 8 9 | Next ] Add a reply to this topic

The Modern Antiquarian Forum Index