Hair & Skin Trading Co.+

11 messages
Topic View: Flat | Threaded
Myer
42 posts

Re: Hair & Skin Trading Co.+
Feb 06, 2003, 01:30
The others have already added the essential
information for you but I would like to say that those threee records have been rocking at my stereo for years.
The first one Jo in nine G hell is the most industrial, percussive and diverse: Ground Zero is a kind of Jesus and Mary Chain´s Reverence with powerful drums and the bassline in the last long song
Pipeline is like a drill on your brain. You will also find tribal sonic trips like Kak or the more experimental Gala. All wrapped in a fine sleeve design, a fantastic paint by Arcimboldo, an italian Renaissance painter.

Over valence (2nd lp) is a more layered guitar piece with Laetitia Sadier from Stereolab at backing vocals in track 2 and more conventional structures but enjoyable indeed.

Procceed carefully with the third artifact!!!!
Psychedelische musique drives you towards unknown places and distant sounscapes. The German reference from the title is clear: the most twisted electronic sonic waves will disturb your mind and body, a true psychedelic experience. Glitches, electric debris and some crawling vocals along this awesome record tell us about real risk making music.

If you have any problem getting all this stuff, I will burn them for you. Sure!

regards.

Unsung Forum Index