Robin Hood CD back in Merch

Pages: 2 – [ 1 2 | Next ]
Topic View: Flat | Threaded
Monganaut
Monganaut
2380 posts

Robin Hood CD back in Merch
Feb 17, 2024, 12:35
Woohoo, managed to score a copy this time round after hoping for it as Xmas gift. I almost forked out for a copy from an ebay scalper (£30 quid inc postage) but fortunately checked here first.
Brik
587 posts

Re: Robin Hood CD back in Merch
Feb 18, 2024, 12:37
The Merch was down for a day I wondered if any bits might get added. Glad you got yours, I found it to be a surprising benchmark album considering how blasé the nature of the release was.

20 Mothers, Audience with, TX Notes and Rite Now are all back too for you or anybody still needing. Might actually cadge a 20 Mothers, mine's been looking a little tatty lately...
mr sulcus
mr sulcus
399 posts

20 Mothers
Feb 22, 2024, 16:56
Does 20 Mothers come in a plastic case?
I got mine second hand years ago and is a weird sized gatefold cardboard thing, with a little booklet, but I'm half sure a saw pictures of it in a strange plastic case.
Monganaut
Monganaut
2380 posts

Edited Feb 22, 2024, 19:03
Re: 20 Mothers
Feb 22, 2024, 19:01
Mines in a weird plastic slipcase, though that was from when it was originally released. Card gatefold squished into open ended CD case if you want the details, plus insert. One of the monthly music mags of the time listed who all the ladies were with a nice pic and numbered photo, bit like one of those engineering diagrams of aircraft they used to do.... 23 throttle control, that kinda thing.

https://selectmagazinescans.monkeon.co.uk/?p=683
Hunter T Wolfe
Hunter T Wolfe
1709 posts

Feb 25, 2024, 10:50
My CD is in a regular jewel case.
Marjorie Eclipse
11 posts

Feb 25, 2024, 21:49
I managed to bag a copy of An Audience With The Cope, the original 2000 CE pressing - needless to say I'm very pleased!
Monganaut
Monganaut
2380 posts

Feb 26, 2024, 13:22
Cool, guess they've been rummaging around the stock room and turned up a few strays.
Howburn Digger
Howburn Digger
986 posts

Mar 01, 2024, 17:03
My CD is in a BIG jewel case which is a taller Mother than every other standard/ regular CD jewel case on the Cope & Teardrops shelf. The gatefold card sleeve slides out of the BIG jewel case using a thumb/finger pinch half-moon cutaway in the plastic. It is ECHO CD5 and in the front gatefold is tucked a booklet with quotes, tracklisting, poems and much Copeyness.
Marjorie Eclipse
11 posts

Mar 01, 2024, 23:44
Seems like it. Woden has reappeared on the Merchandiser too.
Citizensmurf
Citizensmurf
1703 posts

Mar 02, 2024, 00:36
Marjorie Eclipse wrote:
Seems like it. Woden has reappeared on the Merchandiser too.

I love the HH way. Most other labels would hype these up for weeks in advance.
Pages: 2 – [ 1 2 | Next ] Add a reply to this topic

Unsung Forum Index