Register
Unsung Forum »
Holy McGrail Raw Power Suite My Holy Grail

Topic View: Flat | Threaded
Tigerbee
1 posts

Holy McGrail Raw Power Suite My Holy Grail
Jul 26, 2023, 22:49
Does anyone out there happen to have a copy of Holy McGrail's Raw Power Suite that they might be willing to part with? There are seemingly NO copies to be had--anywhere. Heck, I'd even be willing to pay someone for a CD rip. Anyone help a brother out? Thanks in advance!
drudeawakening
138 posts

Re: Holy McGrail Raw Power Suite My Holy Grail
Jul 27, 2023, 06:37
I sadly do no have a spare CD copy of this but I’d be more than willing to offer mp3s if you’d like to drop some contact details here? (No payment necessary)
Safe Surfer
Safe Surfer
23 posts

Jul 28, 2023, 14:33
Jumping aboard here, I'd love to find a lossless copy of it. There's a VBR-encoded mp3 version floating around but would be lovely to hear the noise in all its glory
Citizensmurf
Citizensmurf
1703 posts

Aug 01, 2023, 03:51
Tigerbee wrote:
Does anyone out there happen to have a copy of Holy McGrail's Raw Power Suite that they might be willing to part with? There are seemingly NO copies to be had--anywhere. Heck, I'd even be willing to pay someone for a CD rip. Anyone help a brother out? Thanks in advance!

Email me
Carlos
Carlos
3884 posts

Aug 01, 2023, 11:25
Hope you can get what you want. I have it (only one copy) and it's great. Also have Smashed Amps and Sun Guitars, Burning Holy Rome and Collecting Earthquakes. I don't know for sure if Holy McGrail hasmore albums in his own name. Does he?
bauheed
bauheed
896 posts

Aug 02, 2023, 10:15
There's 4 Slomo albums plus a remix album. Those are Holy McGrail and Howard Marsden.
England 1966
England 1966
59 posts

Aug 20, 2023, 23:17
https://holymcgrail.bandcamp.com/album/smashed-amps-sunn-guitars
Unsung Forum Index