Pink Floyd - The Final Cut

MGMT - Congratulations

Pet Shop Boys - Yes + Further Listening
Pet Shop Boys - Pandemonium

Yes - Yes
Yes - Time And A Word
Yes - The Yes Album

La Düsseldorf - Individuellos
Klaus Dinger + Rheinita Bella Düsseldorf - Néondian (La Düsseldorf 4) (looking at the myriad Polaroids and snapshots in the CD booklet, for the first time I noticed no.20 - captioned "on my ding-dong" - is very rude indeed!)
La! Neu? - Blue (La Düsseldorf 5)

Klaus Schulze - Timewind
Klaus Schulze - Moondawn

Madness - Wonderful
Madness - The Liberty Of Norton Folgate

Electric Light Orchestra - New World Record
Electric Light Orchestra - Out Of The Blue

Neutral Milk Hotel - On Avery Island
Neutral Milk Hotel - In The Aeroplane Over The Sea

Elton John - Live At Glastonbury (watching this live on TV felt quite an event - Elton somehow seems to be hitting another career peak and deservedly so - listening back to the audio on BBC Sounds confirmed that he and his band were on amazing form here, even if he is generous to a fault championing new artists, letting Stephen Sanchez perform one of his own songs when we could have had another EJ classic. Also Cold Heart without Dua Lipa was little more than karaoke. He should have slipped in something a bit more leftfield instead, maybe Regimental Sgt Zippo given it's the title track of his 'latest' studio album. But Someone Saved My Life Tonight was a real highlight).
Elton John - The Lockdown Sessions (had this on cassette for about 18 months and hadn't got around to listening to it. The Glasto set prompted me to put it in the dusty old tape deck and after a dodgy start - particularly the very misguided collaboration with Young Thug, there are some surprisingly worthwhile tracks, particularly the rocker with Eddie Vedder which sounds like prime Elton. The title and cover design are naff, though. As if we want to be reminded of lockdown and face masks and I doubt I'll be playing it again any time soon).

Complex - Complex

Unsung Forum Index