3884 posts

Uncut Mag new issue
May 11, 2023, 08:34
A 6 page interview with mister Cope!
tippy wooder
85 posts

Re: Uncut Mag new issue
May 11, 2023, 17:21
It's very good... and it sounds as if there will be a 25th anniversary expanded edition of The Modern Antiquarian (unless I read things wrongly).
Kid Calamity
9048 posts

May 12, 2023, 11:31
tippy wooder wrote:
and it sounds as if there will be a 25th anniversary expanded edition of The Modern Antiquarian (unless I read things wrongly).

I hope they use better glue for this edition.
darrell
49 posts

May 17, 2023, 18:19
Took 'Uncut' along to read on a train journey yesterday - was pleased to find out that a Black Sheep-themed Cope's Notes is in preparation. And yes, it does sound as if The Modern Antiquarian is getting some kind of reissue/revision.
garerama
garerama
1118 posts

May 18, 2023, 21:02
Similarly I bought the Uncut edition for a bus journey from Edinburgh to Glasgow at the weekend (which is getting longer these days) and listened to the free CD which came with Uncut on that travel too - songs inspired by another favourite of mine Nick Drake. Lovely closing track by Robin Hitchcock - another great English songwriter still churning out some nice tunes. Good article on Nick too as a further bonus!
phallus dei
583 posts

May 19, 2023, 12:43
Wow, that's exciting if there's a Black Sheep Cope's Notes in Preparation. That's my second favorite period of Cope's career, after the trilogy. I'm sure the book will have lots of great art and slogans, plus cryptic references to inspiring but forgotten historical figures.
Kid Calamity
9048 posts

May 20, 2023, 13:07
How is Cope? Despite this feature and the release, he's been awfully quiet for a while now.
dee
1955 posts

May 20, 2023, 14:52
Kid Calamity wrote:
How is Cope? Despite this feature and the release, he's been awfully quiet for a while now.

Yeah I wondered that too, how does he pay the bills! I guess he is possibly in retirement - does he qualify for a pension - Ooooh I do worry about these things hahaa
Kid Calamity
9048 posts

May 20, 2023, 14:55
Blimey, DEE! Long time no, erm, post or whatever. Good to see you here.
dee
1955 posts

May 20, 2023, 15:35
Kid Calamity wrote:
Blimey, DEE! Long time no, erm, post or whatever. Good to see you here.

Hiya!!! Hope youre feeling better!
Pages: 2 – [ 1 2 | Next ] Add a reply to this topic

Unsung Forum Index