Is it a HH release? I wonder...

Who else would !

;o)
Andfurthermoreagain
Andfurthermoreagain
696 posts

Re: SKELLINGTON 3
Apr 11, 2018, 09:03
I was wondering that - but its more than likely - the only other possibility would be 'Lord Yatesbury' but I think this was supposed to be his 'reissue' label.

The only other time I've seen stuff not on HH has been for alternative formats (eg, the Dope vinyl and cassette releases) and I can't see Brain Donor Records or Fuck Off and Di being resurrected any time soon.
Kid Calamity
9044 posts

Apr 11, 2018, 09:45
A few live dates to promote this might be nice.

Maybe at select outdoor venues where the audience could assemble around a central camp fire. A health & sanity nightmare in the making, probably. Not one of my better daydream ideas.

Erm, I'll go out and come back in again.
Andfurthermoreagain
Andfurthermoreagain
696 posts

Apr 11, 2018, 11:37
Kid Calamity wrote:
A few live dates to promote this might be nice.

Maybe at select outdoor venues where the audience could assemble around a central camp fire. A health & sanity nightmare in the making, probably. Not one of my better daydream ideas.

Erm, I'll go out and come back in again.

What I want to know is has he road tested this release by mocking up a version of the cover and cycling around with it attached to the back of his bike.
According to Repossessed, this is what happened with the original LP so if he's keeping within the strict boundaries of the Skellington concept, that should have been done. It's tradition ;-)
phallus dei
583 posts

Apr 11, 2018, 12:54
Carlos wrote:

The download version for Skellington 3 comes in a folder titled HH32DL, so I assume the CD will be an HH release.

In contrast, The DOPE d/l folder is 00A2DL.
Andfurthermoreagain
Andfurthermoreagain
696 posts

Apr 11, 2018, 14:57
phallus dei wrote:
Carlos wrote:

The download version for Skellington 3 comes in a folder titled HH32DL, so I assume the CD will be an HH release.

Can you just remind me (it's been a fair while since I've bought a d/l from here).
When you purchase it, do you get a link sent separately or do you have to download it straight away. Just checking in case I want purchase it whilst at work (without downloading) and want to download it later when I get home.
Citizensmurf
Citizensmurf
1703 posts

Apr 11, 2018, 15:30
Andfurthermoreagain wrote:
phallus dei wrote:
Carlos wrote:

Can you just remind me (it's been a fair while since I've bought a d/l from here).
When you purchase it, do you get a link sent separately or do you have to download it straight away. Just checking in case I want purchase it whilst at work (without downloading) and want to download it later when I get home.

http://www.headheritage.co.uk/account/downloads/

If you are logged in, this link should show any downloads you have previously bought and any you haven't downloaded yet.
Andfurthermoreagain
Andfurthermoreagain
696 posts

Apr 11, 2018, 18:57
Ah yeah, of course. Thanks for the reminder.
thesweetcheat
thesweetcheat
6210 posts

Apr 11, 2018, 21:12
Kid Calamity wrote:

I'll go out and come back in again.

See if you can get clean....
Pages: 3 – [ 1 2 3 | Next ] Add a reply to this topic

Unsung Forum Index