machineryelf
3681 posts

Edited Mar 26, 2017, 20:04
Re: Soundtracks of Our Lives week ending 25 March 2017 CE
Mar 26, 2017, 19:58
Clear Blue Sky – S/T

Paladin – Charge

Grateful Dead Live 86-06-30 Riverbend

Misfits – 12 Hits from Hell, Prince & The Revolution – Dream Factory, The Who – Lifehouse These 3 are from the Albums that never were but should have been, The Misfits and Who LPs are great, the Prince one seems a bit strange, doesn’t work for me, but then I’ve always thought Sign of the Times could have done with editing

Cope live London & Brum 17, thanks to whoever it was put these up, great shows, Drunken Songs has been given some plays as well, I love it. OK it’s not Fried but it’s better than some of other recent releases
Cope – Fried, St Julian Teardrops –Kilimanjaro, Wilder

Sabbath – Montreux 70 checking to see if the Paranoid deluxe set is worth getting [who am I fooling it’s more a case of will it trump those new Floyd things, probably as I’ll hang on to see if the price on the Floyd drops a bit]

Fen – Carrion Skies

Ramesses – Take the Curse

v/a – Magnetic North

v/a – Strange Fish I-IV

v/a – Head Music, Shrunken Head Music

Wet Willie – II

Butthole Surfers – Double Live

live Stiff Little Fingers, Theatre of Hate all jolly good fun, beer was drank, alongs were sung, fat old men bounced up and down, clapping and cheering ensued , success. Theatre of Hate were superb, they had something to prove I suppose, SLF were SLF , quite scary that it was the 40th anniversary tour . time flies and so do I , TTFN
Topic Outline:

Unsung Forum Index