Soundtracks of Our Lives week ending 25 February 2017 CE

27 messages
Topic View: Flat | Threaded
spencer
spencer
3070 posts

Re: Soundtracks of Our Lives week ending 25 February 2017 CE
Feb 28, 2017, 21:23
Ta for that. Just read. Yup. Could've done without the double bereavement uppercut. Had worse there.. I'm one of those who has in the past had to give assent to the turning off of a life support machine of someone loved very much which had been activated by medical negligence and then watch the result at close quarters.. and then tend to affairs after in complete shock. These two were both releases in their own way. That is different. I was telling truth in the rest of my preamble. Thanks for concern. Docs fully aware of all circs as am awaiting stressful ops - phobic as woke on table last time while in progress - and have fessed all a while back. Since I had a duodenal burst on me at twenty nine when teetotal and have three daughters who love me to bits I know what is the right thing to do. Am on no meds, and have been complimented on my fortitude by my GP. Hope that's understood. My year will be one to remember. Back to music now please.. yes I shouldn't have blabbed. Sorry for kerfuffle x
Topic Outline:

Unsung Forum Index