Feb 21, 2017, 18:23
Thanks. Email sent.
Citizensmurf
Citizensmurf
1703 posts

Edited Feb 22, 2017, 21:45
Re: Lord Yatesbury
Feb 22, 2017, 18:21
Did anyone else grab a LY cd from the previous tour that hasn't been noted? Here was the list from then:

Spackhouse Tottu - The Daemon (MS20 Remix) LY2
Mick Goodby - Kick LY3
Spion Kop - Das Boot LY4
Dayglo Maradona - Rock Section LY5
Julian Cope - Trip Advizer LY10
Nurse With Mound - We Apologise For Nothing LY 17A
Julian Cope - Odin LY20
Teardrop Explodes - Zoology LY20D
V/A - Due To Lack Of Interest Tomorrow Has Been Cancelled LY21
Julian Cope - Rite At Ya LY23
Holy McGrail - Raw Power Suite LY??

Rite at Ya was not the same as the new release, it was a compilation of tunes from the other Rite releases.

What I'm curious about is if Kick also had the b-side "Big Cheese", and if there was a version of Das Boot which has "Wirralwork", as mentioned on the 131doorway site. Seems like most of the music recorded for 131 is "out there", and possibly stuff like Make Fuck and Low Countries remained wholly fictional (as opposed to the fictional made real releases like Neon Sardinia and Atlantis?).
Glam Descendant
1539 posts

Feb 23, 2017, 01:10
Simultaneously valuable and very frustrating information -- thanks but OY! I guess I should troll ebay since Merchandiser is dropping the ball on these.
Glam Descendant
1539 posts

Edited Feb 23, 2017, 21:14
Feb 23, 2017, 05:24
[rant deleted]
charlbury
81 posts

Feb 23, 2017, 12:21
Babysitter delays. Still made it for most of the support...
phallus dei
583 posts

Feb 24, 2017, 21:35
Citizensmurf wrote:

What I'm curious about is if Kick also had the b-side "Big Cheese", and if there was a version of Das Boot which has "Wirralwork", as mentioned on the 131doorway site. Seems like most of the music recorded for 131 is "out there", and possibly stuff like Make Fuck and Low Countries remained wholly fictional (as opposed to the fictional made real releases like Neon Sardinia and Atlantis?).

With the Brits Abroad (LY1) and new Spackhouse Totto ep (LY?) appearing, I'm starting to again hope that ALL the 131-rerefenced songs / bands will come out. If so, that would mean (in addition to the ones you mentioned) more stuff from Forest of Dean, plus the so-far unheard Kit Kat Rappers.
Transmishon
2 posts

Feb 25, 2017, 11:06
Last minute small plea.

Unfortunately I couldn't get to any of the recent gigs. Would any kind soul consider picking up a copy of the Dayglo Maradona 'Rock Section' CD for me. I would be most grateful! I missed it in 2015 too coz it sold out at the gig in Soton.
F**k the scalpers on Ebay etc... I just want one in my JC collection!

Whilst here, I thought I might post a (non shameless plug) link to some of my own tunes - someone may enjoy - have a listen.

https://transmission5.bandcamp.com/music

Thanks!
Mr Crowley
Mr Crowley
184 posts

Feb 25, 2017, 12:30
Running a business out in the Middle East made it impossible to get to this latest spate of gigs and the tour before and, as such, my collection is severely depleted. If anyone has any Lord Yatesbury spares, it would be good to hear from you.

I asked Merchandiser but no real response
Ziggypop
Ziggypop
300 posts

Feb 25, 2017, 17:23
Vybik Jon wrote:

What the difference is I'm not sure, as I didn't buy it.

Anyone?

Its just remastered to level the sound as the original mastering was a bit screwed at the end when the volume jumps higher.
Daniel
277 posts

Edited Feb 26, 2017, 19:39
Feb 26, 2017, 19:37
Someone with any spare of Nurse With Mound, Spion Kop and/or Mick Goodby's 'Kick'? There's none of this on the merchandise stall at the 2 gigs that I've attended (Cambridge and London). Anyone? If so please contact me. Thanks.
Pages: 4 – [ Previous | 1 2 3 4 ] Add a reply to this topic

Unsung Forum Index