Topic View: Flat | Threaded
carol27
747 posts

Edited Aug 06, 2015, 09:58
Re: Lady Gaga Sporting a Les Rallizes Denudes Tee
Aug 06, 2015, 09:51
billding68 wrote:
Robot Emperor wrote:
Has anyone else noticed how easy it is to listen to music? And how easy it is to pretend to like music that you really dont. And no one will ever really know. So it really means fuck all either way.
Shockingly easy for an utter cunt to listen to stuff as well. Weird how we can pretend what we, or anyone else, listens to matters.

Obviously buying or wearing merchandise is another matter entirely.

Its much easier to wear a trout mask replica shirt then it is to listen for the 1st time to the album. I love that album but man...its a difficult listen. Im pretty sure gaga doesn't shop for her own clothes,shes worth 230 million I can bet she has "people" shop for her.

It's people wearing Ramones t shirts that upsets me; there's loads of them & it's been going on for years! Paris Hilton..I mean come on. She'd be first up against the wall! I delivered what was probably a very tedious lecture to a young lad round my way who had one on;he'd foolishly admitted that he'd never heard them. He promised to give them a listen & ran away as quickly as possible. I've been watching out for him for some time now to see if he kept his promise...but ain't seen hide nor hair of him since. Funny that.

Unsung Forum Index