Pages: 2 – [ 1 2 | Next ]
Topic View: Flat | Threaded
Sin Agog
Sin Agog
2253 posts

Lady Gaga Sporting a Les Rallizes Denudes Tee
Aug 04, 2015, 22:18
https://instagram.com/p/5QU5F1JFMr/

Found it looking for Mizutani images to print onto a shirt myself. Looks like this is definitely on the up-and-up as it comes from her actual instagram. Added points for being a home-made one at that.

It's amazing how quickly my brain went from compos mentis to scrambled eggs.
Citizensmurf
Citizensmurf
1703 posts

Re: Lady Gaga Sporting a Les Rallizes Denudes Tee
Aug 04, 2015, 23:22
https://instagram.com/deadbeuys/

Hmmm, seems like it's some mid-brow designer art tshirts. How utterly punk.

I wonder how much they sell for, and if people insist on having one made by this dude vs. homemade by their own brains.

I once dressed up for Halloween as a "punk" and wrote Kill Manson on a white t-shirt. It meant nothing then, it means nothing now.

Not sure if it means Lady Gaga or anyone of her fans know who Mizutani is anymore than Kesha fans know who the Residents are.
Sin Agog
Sin Agog
2253 posts

Aug 05, 2015, 00:13
*brain gradually reassembles itself, though it's never quite the same as before*

OK, her wearing it at the behest of some pseudy cultural jackal makes much more sense than her actually knowing who they are. Oy, that dewd clearly bought a Webster's Great Big Book of Counter-Culture, opened it up at random pages, jotted down words which were utterly meaningless to him like, "The Weather Underground", sprinkled in the odd bit of crass skate punk vernacular like "sucks" and "semen", and hey presto! I'm a fashion designer, ma! Why couldn't he have just stuck with GG Allin or the Unabomber without attempting to make the implacable likes of Mizutani...placable.
billding68
billding68
1016 posts

Aug 05, 2015, 02:38
she could wear a Cope t-shirt and she would still be shit. Kesha on the other hand does not pretend to be High art so I do give her points for that. Gaga on the other hand.....Doggy Doo
Maldoror
Maldoror
720 posts

Aug 05, 2015, 05:40
I hope that doesn't bring popularity to the Rallizes.
billding68
billding68
1016 posts

Aug 05, 2015, 14:18
Maldoror wrote:

I hope that doesn't bring popularity to the Rallizes.

lady gaga is about as hip as David Cassidy with the kids these days she has zero impact on anything.
phallus dei
583 posts

Aug 05, 2015, 17:31
It would be funny if it ends up being Lady Gaga who coaxes the reclusive Mizutani out of retirement... Maybe he'll be a guest on her next album?
billding68
billding68
1016 posts

Aug 05, 2015, 22:47
phallus dei wrote:
It would be funny if it ends up being Lady Gaga who coaxes the reclusive Mizutani out of retirement... Maybe he'll be a guest on her next album?

I pray there will be no "next" album for that zero talent auto-tune P.O.S. honestly I can find not one redeeming thing to her "art" Rubbish sold as Avant-garde is still rubbish. I have a feeling Gaga has not stepped into an art museum unless it was a grade school trip ever.
Sin Agog
Sin Agog
2253 posts

Aug 05, 2015, 23:12
Someone's got a crush...
billding68
billding68
1016 posts

Edited Aug 06, 2015, 02:41
Aug 06, 2015, 00:41
Sin Agog wrote:
Someone's got a crush...

Lets just say...no,not at all. There are musicians I struggle to understand the appeal of (hawkwind) and bands I just don't get(the grateful dead) then there those I loathe..Gaga is in that category for having to my ears just a horrible fake voice combined with the contrived bogus "art" just makes me Ill that someone could take themselves this serious.
Pages: 2 – [ 1 2 | Next ] Add a reply to this topic

Unsung Forum Index