Topic View: Flat | Threaded
Squid Tempest
Squid Tempest
8763 posts

Re: Circle from Finland
May 26, 2015, 21:08
olivergoodyear wrote:
Monganaut wrote:
As to Circle, if only all bands were as entertaining live. Seen them about 5 or times now, and every time has been different. Luuurve them feckers to death

They were great in Bradford on Friday night too - as good as ever. I think a lot of the crowd were quite new to them and they went down really well. Mika was on top form.

I travelled down to see them as Pharaoh Overlord in London on Saturday and they were nearly, but not quite as good. It wasn't a headline set so it was shorter, and the track listing wasn't one I'd have gone for. That said, it was still the best thing on that day, and the version of Revolution at the end was mint. Very sad I couldn't stick around to see them revert back to Circle for the Sunday night.

I hadn't heard them before, but thoroughly enjoyed Pharaoh Overlord at Raw Power. Similarly I couldn't hang around for Sunday to see Circle more is the pity. Will definitely check them out in future if I get a chance. I loved the kneeling/lining up choreography - haha! Wish I'd plundered the merch stall now, I was too intent on watching all the bands to bother.

I'd disagree it was the best thing on that day mind you - both Sex Swing and Earthless were bloody great!

Unsung Forum Index