Unsung Forum »
Later ...

Topic View: Flat | Threaded
Vybik Jon
Vybik Jon
7717 posts

Later ...
Apr 21, 2015, 14:37
Jools has got George Clinton Parliament Funkadelic tonight. He's also got Mumford & Sons and Noel Gallagher, but you can't have everything.
bauheed
bauheed
895 posts

Re: Later ...
Apr 21, 2015, 15:56
I believe that Cheikh Lo is on as well, which should be good so long as Jools can resist intervening with his dreadful boogie-woogie piano.
Kid Calamity
9044 posts

Apr 21, 2015, 16:33
Sometimes... just sometimes, it doesn't sound... hmmm, too bad.

But, really looking forward to George Clinton. I would've gone over to Brum for his gig, on Sunday, but was otherwise occupied.
keith a
9573 posts

Apr 22, 2015, 20:46
Kid Calamity wrote:
Sometimes... just sometimes, it doesn't sound... hmmm, too bad.

But, really looking forward to George Clinton. I would've gone over to Brum for his gig, on Sunday, but was otherwise occupied.

Come on, Kid. You could miss Songs Of Praise for one week, surely?

:)
jb lamptoast-morsley
jb lamptoast-morsley
2447 posts

Apr 23, 2015, 11:53
Was a beautiful thing - looking forward to the 3 songs on tomorrow's show. Knocked everything else into a cocked hat.
Astralcat
Astralcat
742 posts

Apr 27, 2015, 14:01
The Trust Fund Wurzels ? Utterly wretched. Edinburgh Woolen Mill zip up cardy folk lite shite. Hideous.
Squid Tempest
Squid Tempest
8763 posts

Apr 27, 2015, 15:33
Astralcat wrote:
The Trust Fund Wurzels ? Utterly wretched. Edinburgh Woolen Mill zip up cardy folk lite shite. Hideous.

Have they no redeeming features? Our youngest (17) has decided he likes them, and I don't want to insult his taste - he doesn't often express an opinion, and has even gone out and purchased two of their CDs.

Perhaps he is just rebelling against me!
jb lamptoast-morsley
jb lamptoast-morsley
2447 posts

Apr 27, 2015, 16:38
They only got 2 songs unfortunately. I'm a sucka for seeing lots of people up on stage - Spatial aka orchestra, Polyphonic spree etc. Not so much the Jools Holland big band...
Unsung Forum Index