Unsung Forum »
Gnod

Topic View: Flat | Threaded
Citizensmurf
Citizensmurf
1703 posts

Gnod
Apr 19, 2015, 10:16
Last night at Cafe Oto. Fuck me what a show. Thanks to Riverman and Naughty Nige for hanging out, and the whole Gnod crew for being such great people. Perfect end to my Euro trip. Now severely tired and waiting to fly home.

Go check them out on tour, late April to late May at a cool venue near you. No excuses, I travelled 7000 km to see them (among other things), so get your groovy butt out to support them. New album out as well on Rocket.

http://ingnodwetrust.tumblr.com
naughtynige
naughtynige
778 posts

Re: Gnod
Apr 19, 2015, 11:11
A very enjoyable night, great to meet you. You must be in line for some sort of special award for travelling 7000Km to see Cope etc.!
Squid Tempest
Squid Tempest
8761 posts

Apr 19, 2015, 20:48
*jealous*

Gnod live are something else, aren't they?
riverman
riverman
845 posts

Apr 19, 2015, 20:53
Yes, good to meet you and hope you had a good flight back - good luck at work tomorrow! Yes, a great night - great atmosphere in Cafe Oto not least created by the two electronic sets from the supports before Gnod went down the heavy route. I initially thought their performance didn't have anything to do with Infinity Machines but on listening to the record today the lyrics were from Spinal Fluid and the bit I thought I recognised was probably Breaking the Hex.
Davey_B
Davey_B
408 posts

Apr 19, 2015, 23:28
Have the pleasure of seeing them in Brighton in a week and a bit
Hunter T Wolfe
Hunter T Wolfe
1707 posts

Apr 20, 2015, 08:58
Davey_B wrote:

Me too. We must introduce ourselves at some point, since we're so often at the same shows!
Davey_B
Davey_B
408 posts

Apr 20, 2015, 22:28
Hunter T Wolfe wrote:
Davey_B wrote:

Me too. We must introduce ourselves at some point, since we're so often at the same shows!

Indeed we must
Unsung Forum Index