Unsung Forum »
Landshapes Vid.

Topic View: Flat | Threaded
Moon Cat
9577 posts

Edited Mar 04, 2015, 18:58
Landshapes Vid.
Mar 04, 2015, 13:50
Here's a new song and video from Landshapes who count my chum Jemma Freeman (also an occasional Solus 3-er)as a member on geetar, throwing some serious shapes here.
A cool goth-tinged post punkular bit of art-rockin' I'd say.

http://noisey.vice.com/en_uk/blog/premiere-landshapes-stay-video
IanB
IanB
6761 posts

Edited Mar 04, 2015, 14:06
Re: Landshapes Vid.
Mar 04, 2015, 14:05
Her playing is so great. Have you seen this one ...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N2TLVmdXnjQ

btw the first (only?) SOLUS3 London gig of the year is at the Good Ship on April 28th (with Jemma) if any of you Dunes/S3 regulars are around.
Kid Calamity
9045 posts

Mar 04, 2015, 15:09
Ah! We played there a few years back. Before the gig I'd had a gander online at shots taken of bands playing there and noticed that many had projections onto the back wall of the stage area. Needless to say a quick exchange of emails and a few days later I'd got us a DVD knocked together to hand over to the lighting chap! We looked pretty good that night. Might I suggest you folk follow suit?
Moon Cat
9577 posts

Mar 04, 2015, 18:57
Yes, great vid...even if it is goose themed!

April eh? Hmmm...
IanB
IanB
6761 posts

Mar 06, 2015, 19:41
Kid Calamity wrote:
Ah! We played there a few years back. Before the gig I'd had a gander online at shots taken of bands playing there and noticed that many had projections onto the back wall of the stage area. Needless to say a quick exchange of emails and a few days later I'd got us a DVD knocked together to hand over to the lighting chap! We looked pretty good that night. Might I suggest you folk follow suit?

Last time we played there it was on a too-many-bands bill of jazzers and would be jazzers. If we get more time on stage and in soundcheck then we may well dust off the Purcell Room show back projections that Jan Dunning made for us.
IanB
IanB
6761 posts

Edited Mar 06, 2015, 19:44
Mar 06, 2015, 19:42
Moon Cat wrote:
Yes, great vid...even if it is goose themed!

April eh? Hmmm...

28th unless something goes awry. It's going to be an improv set probably. "Power" trio plus Krupa.
Unsung Forum Index