Head To Head
Register
Unsung Forum »
Out of curiosity who else got a Lord Yatesbury cd from the recent gigs?

Pages: 3 – [ 1 2 3 | Next ]
Topic View: Flat | Threaded
Kosmischeboy
Kosmischeboy
664 posts

Out of curiosity who else got a Lord Yatesbury cd from the recent gigs?
Oct 30, 2014, 11:22
I got "rite at ya" which was number 23. Not had chance to give it a spin yet but intend to over the weekend.

They only had a handful left at Hebden, some of them were reissues of OOP stuff (Zooology, Raw Power Suite etc.) Just wondered what the other ones were?

Anyone?
Citizensmurf
Citizensmurf
1703 posts

Re: Out of curiosity who else got a Lord Yatesbury cd from the recent gigs?
Oct 30, 2014, 14:48
Kosmischeboy wrote:
I got "rite at ya" which was number 23. Not had chance to give it a spin yet but intend to over the weekend.

They only had a handful left at Hebden, some of them were reissues of OOP stuff (Zooology, Raw Power Suite etc.) Just wondered what the other ones were?

Anyone?

Are these some kind of mix CDs?
Plate Face
3 posts

Oct 30, 2014, 20:59
I got LY3, Mick Goodby doing Kick!
Kosmischeboy
Kosmischeboy
664 posts

Oct 31, 2014, 11:05
Citizensmurf wrote:

Are these some kind of mix CDs?

No they were all kinds of stuff I think. As far as I can see each one is a one off. They all had individual catalogue numbers.
Mr Crowley
Mr Crowley
184 posts

Oct 31, 2014, 15:34
Kosmischeboy wrote:

Anyone?

Out of the UK and couldn't get to any of the shows. Is there anyway to get one of these - Common Era?
keith a
9573 posts

Nov 03, 2014, 00:21
There was no merchandise at the Buckley Tivoli gig.

Fantastic show though
common era
865 posts

Nov 04, 2014, 12:24
Only went to the Buckley gig and as Keith said there wasn't a merch stand there.

Fab gig tho. Really enjoyed hearing Culture Bunker again and a beautiful acoustic guitar version of The Great Dominions. Mr Cope in fine fettle!
Kid Calamity
9045 posts

Nov 04, 2014, 12:50
My sister and her tribe were there - and yes, they all loved it.

Sadly, I wasn't to be there, having booked a weekend away, that in itself had to be scrapped due to illness.
Citizensmurf
Citizensmurf
1703 posts

Nov 07, 2014, 21:32
Kosmischeboy wrote:

Anyone?

So what did "Rite At Ya" end up being? Outtakes from the "Rite" series? Mini funkathon?
HI DEN
HI DEN
814 posts

Edited Nov 08, 2014, 09:08
Nov 08, 2014, 09:07
Citizensmurf wrote:
Kosmischeboy wrote:

Anyone?

So what did "Rite At Ya" end up being? Outtakes from the "Rite" series? Mini funkathon?

Yeah!! ..??
Pages: 3 – [ 1 2 3 | Next ] Add a reply to this topic

Unsung Forum Index