1016 posts

Re: Vesuvio album imminent?
Jan 22, 2015, 18:14
Markoid wrote:
billding68 wrote:
Markoid wrote:
Glam Descendant wrote:
"50 total of THEKLA"? Seriously??

Wow. I learned the hard way to buy pronto Tonto when a new release is announced on HH but had no idea there were *that* few of any of the titles.

In all truth it doesn't really matter. One can find these things online. It's basically a tax on buying good music in a physical format. However, internet streaming negates the physical object and artwork. I don't mind paying, but if us forward thinking muthafuckers buy more stuff, then the price may go down a bit.

It aint cheap to do music on a smallish scale. Really expensive. Economies of scale and all that.

All in all, I think HH are doing a splendid job though!

I picked up Thekla when it was in the merchandiser I had no idea it was a limited release I just bought (because at the time I bought EVERYTHING cope related) truth be told it has horrible sound it was recorded by someone at the show on a handheld but the cover art is cool as it goes with the early brain donor albums. So yeah..I wouldn't buy it now as its crazy expensive the last one I saw on ebay SOLD for 175.00 US which is insane. Anal is the same kind of thing the reissue was more limited than the original release but I much prefer the artwork myself though the "music" is a bit minimal for my taste.

Julian gave me Skellington (1 and 2) in Shetland (a long journey) one day. I/we have no idea how much it was worth. Probably alot. We just went to see 2 gigS

In our case 750 miles each way.

You WANNA?

I'll tell you the story some other time.

And the one in Wiltshire, when me and she almost got killled by angry cows in a field. Also nearly in New Zealand.

Scary. Don't mess with them! The countryside is fucking dangerous. Sheep are mental too. They don't like us!

Are you talking about the skellington chronicles? I have that one sorry.(actually the only stuff I think I don't have are a few of the black sheep things and the last album I kinda didn't like the direction he went off on) but thanks just the same.in the early nineties I bought EVERYTHING I could get my hands on as it was released and continued through the 2000's with all the HH and fuck off and Di releases most of which you just cant get anymore.
Topic Outline:

Unsung Forum Index