billding68
billding68
1016 posts

Re: Vesuvio album imminent?
Jan 22, 2015, 17:09
Markoid wrote:
Glam Descendant wrote:
"50 total of THEKLA"? Seriously??

Wow. I learned the hard way to buy pronto Tonto when a new release is announced on HH but had no idea there were *that* few of any of the titles.

In all truth it doesn't really matter. One can find these things online. It's basically a tax on buying good music in a physical format. However, internet streaming negates the physical object and artwork. I don't mind paying, but if us forward thinking muthafuckers buy more stuff, then the price may go down a bit.

It aint cheap to do music on a smallish scale. Really expensive. Economies of scale and all that.

All in all, I think HH are doing a splendid job though!

I picked up Thekla when it was in the merchandiser I had no idea it was a limited release I just bought (because at the time I bought EVERYTHING cope related) truth be told it has horrible sound it was recorded by someone at the show on a handheld but the cover art is cool as it goes with the early brain donor albums. So yeah..I wouldn't buy it now as its crazy expensive the last one I saw on ebay SOLD for 175.00 US which is insane. Anal is the same kind of thing the reissue was more limited than the original release but I much prefer the artwork myself though the "music" is a bit minimal for my taste.
Topic Outline:

Unsung Forum Index