ron
ron
706 posts

Re: Julian playing Hebden Bridge Trades Club, 25th October
Aug 05, 2014, 17:14
common era wrote:
Other tour dates for October/November have also been announced:

http://www.ents24.com/uk/tour-dates/julian-cope

EDIT: Apologies to Hunter. Just noticed you posted same link! Doh!

Any of these dates coincide with the Sabbath tour for the new release?
Valve
Valve
1736 posts

Aug 14, 2014, 09:41
It's nearly sold out. Price is about the same as a championship match. Got my tickets: Rotherham away / Julian at home.
ars moriendi
ars moriendi
433 posts

Aug 14, 2014, 12:05
JC always makes sure you get your moneys worth, not sure I can make it down to the trades club, even though I'm only a mile away... moneys tight :(
Jogga
Jogga
116 posts

Oct 22, 2014, 12:30
Just dropped on a ticket happy birthday to me!! woohoo! belated happy bday to JC!
caldervalium
caldervalium
516 posts

Oct 22, 2014, 14:15
He's doing a book signing sesh at the Book Case in HB the day after, should anyone be interested...
jb lamptoast-morsley
jb lamptoast-morsley
2448 posts

Edited Oct 22, 2014, 16:56
Oct 22, 2014, 16:52
T'was 22.50 @ Exeter Phoenix which is quite expensive for there, but well worth it. Having said that, I can't say i got into the support much.

*Edit. Oh and I travelled about 70 miles for the privilege from mighty Cornwall, as did a few others from this board
Jogga
Jogga
116 posts

Oct 26, 2014, 08:16
First time seeing JC at the Trades in Hebden, felt like one off the bucket list. The Glastonbury of the north he called it. Fantastic gig and he was in fine form despite driving parallel to the motorway to get there. Liver as big as Hartlepool was a standout for me for namechecking Warrington and Haydock, has to be a first! Enjoy the book signing if any locals are going or people who stayed over. The poetry book is worth every penny of the 3.50 paid. All in a great night for less than a sky subscription or a swanky new iPhoney contract.
Valve
Valve
1736 posts

Oct 26, 2014, 15:04
It was great wasn't it. Massively entertaining. Cunts can fuck off, autogeddon and liver big as Hartlepool were my favourites. The line East Lancs No Thanks Too Many Mancs went down well!
I love that he drags that huge drum around with him. Halifax Sally Army. Blood and fire. Splendid.
Pages: 2 – [ Previous | 1 2 ] Add a reply to this topic

Unsung Forum Index