Register
Unsung Forum »
Krautrock sampler

Topic View: Flat | Threaded
Markh
2 posts

Krautrock sampler
Apr 23, 2014, 15:09
Can anyone please let me know how to identify a first edition of Julian's 'krautrock sampler' book as posed to a second or third edition. Thank you
flashbackcaruso
1056 posts

Re: Krautrock sampler
Apr 23, 2014, 19:04
My one says A HEAD HERITAGE COSMIC FIELD GUIDE/3RD EDITION in the top right hand corner of the front cover.
common era
865 posts

Apr 24, 2014, 11:20
flashbackcaruso wrote:
My one says A HEAD HERITAGE COSMIC FIELD GUIDE/3RD EDITION in the top right hand corner of the front cover.

Second edition is the same, except it says 2ND EDITION below the field guide bit. The first edition just has the tagline A HEAD HERITAGE COSMIC FIELD GUIDE in top right corner.
Sin Agog
Sin Agog
2253 posts

Apr 24, 2014, 11:38
My copy says: "WH Smith Ringbound and Lined Notepads: 1994 Edition", and in handwriting under that, "To Jules with love from Auntie Tessie. Happy Birthday! Write something in this to make your uncle and I proud. You always did love a bit of a scribble."
Kid Calamity
9045 posts

Apr 24, 2014, 15:02
Hmmm... Mine's got a typo on the cover. It says "Harry Potter & The Order Of The Phoenix by J.K.Rowling" - In fact, the entirety of the inside pages is completely wrong, too!
Markh
2 posts

Apr 24, 2014, 16:32
Many thanks
flashbackcaruso
1056 posts

Apr 24, 2014, 17:49
common era wrote:
flashbackcaruso wrote:

Second edition is the same, except it says 2ND EDITION below the field guide bit. The first edition just has the tagline A HEAD HERITAGE COSMIC FIELD GUIDE in top right corner.

Actually the lay-out on the 3rd edition is the same as you describe. I was just using "/" as shorthand for the line that divides the 2 bits of text. Getting a bit anal here, I know, but this book is a fetishistic item as far as I'm concerned.
Adman
Adman
157 posts

Apr 28, 2014, 15:37
common era wrote:
flashbackcaruso wrote:

OK thanks - good to know mine is a 1st Edition - was worth a few bob the last time I looked !
Unsung Forum Index