"The Sound and the Fury" Request

Pages: 2 – [ 1 2 | Next ]
Topic View: Flat | Threaded
IanB
IanB
6761 posts

"The Sound and the Fury" Request
Feb 27, 2013, 09:52
Does anyone have the technology to burn the three shows on iPlayer to DVD? Reward available for anyone who can copy the the three programmes for me.
Kid Calamity
9045 posts

Re: "The Sound and the Fury" Request
Feb 27, 2013, 17:41
I think I have all three programmes on our DVR hard drive, but need to check. If I do then I'll gladly do you a burn.

BTW I've just been enjoying a train trip back from Mankfester to that there 'Corner Of The Dub' selection.
IanB
IanB
6761 posts

Feb 27, 2013, 18:04
Kid Calamity wrote:
I think I have all three programmes on our DVR hard drive, but need to check. If I do then I'll gladly do you a burn.

BTW I've just been enjoying a train trip back from Mankfester to that there 'Corner Of The Dub' selection.

That's very good of you(on both counts).
anthonyqkiernan
anthonyqkiernan
7087 posts

Feb 27, 2013, 22:45
I'm sure they'll be available to buy soon
IanB
IanB
6761 posts

Feb 28, 2013, 07:56
anthonyqkiernan wrote:
I'm sure they'll be available to buy soon

I wish. I suspect the audience for it would be too limited for them to make the investment and the cost of the music publishing clearances for a DVD release will not be small. Publishers can be greedy bastards and are are not always known for looking after the best interests of their composers.
Kid Calamity
9045 posts

Feb 28, 2013, 09:01
Arse! I've only got one episode on my drive. I think it's the second one. So, that means I must've seen the first and promptly deleted it - and somehow failed to set the timer thingy right, as I didn't even get the third one. Bugger, bugger, bugger... etc.
Sowiesoso
122 posts

Feb 28, 2013, 09:10
There is a not totally legit website - name escapes me right now - that is used by folks abroad which provides bit torrents for recent BBC content. That exactly how I managed to download the BBC Krautrock show as an AVI file. I will have a ponder about this or perhaps somebody else can recall the name of the website?
IanB
IanB
6761 posts

Feb 28, 2013, 09:25
Kid Calamity wrote:
Arse! I've only got one episode on my drive. I think it's the second one. So, that means I must've seen the first and promptly deleted it - and somehow failed to set the timer thingy right, as I didn't even get the third one. Bugger, bugger, bugger... etc.

Thanks for checking. Appreciate it.
Sin Agog
Sin Agog
2253 posts

Edited Feb 28, 2013, 09:59
Feb 28, 2013, 09:58
A cursory search for "rip iplayer" (we barely knew her :( ) brought up a fair few links (i.e. this thread). Failing that, most of these BBC docs eventually get uploaded to youtube, which is even easier to rip from.
IanB
IanB
6761 posts

Feb 28, 2013, 10:25
Sin Agog wrote:
A cursory search for "rip iplayer" (we barely knew her :( ) brought up a fair few links (i.e. this thread). Failing that, most of these BBC docs eventually get uploaded to youtube, which is even easier to rip from.

Thank you!
Pages: 2 – [ 1 2 | Next ] Add a reply to this topic

Unsung Forum Index