6761 posts

Re: Soundtracks of Our Lives week ending 8 January 2012 CE
Jan 10, 2012, 14:23
Squid Tempest wrote:
Moon Cat wrote:
Squid Tempest wrote:
Moon Cat wrote:

A King Crimson Projekt - A Scarcity of Miracles

You reminded me, I got a copy of A Beginners Guide to Projeckcts last week on the strength of Scarcity.. and it's really bloody good. Much heavier and rockier than Scarcity. More up my street really. Not terribly expensive either.

Thanks for tip. It shall go on the serendipitous sniff list. V pleased cos I got "Voice of the Seven Woods" (2nd hand) today on the sniff for £1.30!

I got it from our local record shop (yeay!), but a quick ferret online seems to indicate it isn't that readily available. It is on the DGM website for $9.99. Also, I didn'[t realise it is a taster for a box set. I'm wishing I'd got the box now.

I found the box a bit much tbh. Lots of fantastic music but in the end I could have done with half as much and spread over a longer release period. It's a bit like the Omar Rodriguez Lopez solo records, in the end I feel swamped by listening to them not inspired to revisit. Except in really exceptional cases.

I really hanker after the 38 minute album. Which is about how long I wanted Galaxsea to be!
Topic Outline:

Unsung Forum Index