Pages: 2 – [ Previous | 1 2 ]
Topic View: Flat | Threaded
Citizensmurf
Citizensmurf
1703 posts

Re: White Hills h-p1 2xCD
Nov 15, 2011, 15:08
WhiteHills wrote:
no it is not a re-release of "They've Got Blood..." just the extended version of the song No Game To Play that Julian remixed. the rest of the CD contains long out of print tracks from various comps and a few bits that are only available on the Oddity II CD.

Thanks Dave. One other question, are these bonus discs cdrs or was this a new pressing on silver cds for this Rough Trade exclusive?
WhiteHills
48 posts

Nov 15, 2011, 16:03
Citizensmurf wrote:
WhiteHills wrote:
no it is not a re-release of "They've Got Blood..." just the extended version of the song No Game To Play that Julian remixed. the rest of the CD contains long out of print tracks from various comps and a few bits that are only available on the Oddity II CD.

Thanks Dave. One other question, are these bonus discs cdrs or was this a new pressing on silver cds for this Rough Trade exclusive?

they are proper Silver CDs.
Buck Flair
Buck Flair
796 posts

Nov 16, 2011, 20:04
also on ebay [free postage] http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/White-Hills-H-P1-RT-EXCLUSIVE-BONUS-DISC-FT-JULIAN-COPE-ALBUM-YEAR-/250932315999?pt=UK_CDsDVDs_CDs_CDs_GL&hash=item3a6cbb475f
Citizensmurf
Citizensmurf
1703 posts

Jan 19, 2012, 00:29
Anyone receive this yet, I pre-ordered it when this thread popped up, but haven't heard anything since.
machineryelf
3681 posts

Edited Jan 19, 2012, 07:42
Jan 19, 2012, 06:32
Citizensmurf wrote:
Anyone receive this yet, I pre-ordered it when this thread popped up, but haven't heard anything since.

I got mine 2 days after I ordered it in December, well after this thread appeared as I was doubtful that any would be left, just checked RT and it's still in stock with the double cd cheaper than the single one
bauheed
bauheed
895 posts

Jan 19, 2012, 09:02
I too got mine pretty quickly after I ordered it. Sounds like they've lost your order or something.
Daniel
277 posts

Jan 19, 2012, 14:15
I got mine too. Send them an email to find out what happen with your order, hopefully send it soon a copy.
Pages: 2 – [ Previous | 1 2 ] Add a reply to this topic

Unsung Forum Index