FifePsy
540 posts

Re: OFF TOPIC... G-Rothes talk
Mar 11, 2011, 23:05
landells wrote:
FifePsy wrote:
landells wrote:
Vybik Jon wrote:
I don't think anything has come out with the HH102 catalogue number (and maybe never will). There is no HH101 either.

There is no reason to assume that there is any logical connection between HH100 and HH 103. Maybe there is a significance to 103 that has nothing to do with a numeric sequence.

103 Cullen Drive, Glenrothes was my first house - that's why Julian gave QE Hall that kakalogue number... maybe

(Sorry off topic - but i used to do my paper round in that part of Tanshall! Probably an earlier vintage than you but 181 Waverley Drive Caskieberran).

I have been meaning to ask if you are from Fife... do you still reside in the cultural Mecca of G-Rothes? I haven't lived there since 98 and the last time I visited 2003 (for my 30th)... still have friends there though

Now living just outside Dunfermline (after many years away from Fife) but lived in Glenrothes from when I was a nipper and left around 1980 but used to go back regularly to see my folks and pals. Brother still lives there. I'm hitting the big 50 this year so probably wouldn't have crossed paths. With hindsight it was a good place to grow up. Great for music - active band scene and can't remember when it closed but the Apollo used to be brilliant. Live music pretty much every night and a real mixed bag. One night The Associates, the next Marillion!
Topic Outline:

Unsung Forum Index