cHARLIE wrote:
bladup wrote:
cHARLIE wrote:
Vybik Jon wrote:
cHARLIE wrote:
Vybik Jon wrote:
He can't sing for toffee though.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f1CxTlJqxsA&feature=related

and these guys can? And they are much, much better song writers than Tom or Bob... right?

;)

What are you pointing that at me for? I'm no Judas Priest fan.

If you going to have a pop, cHARLIE, at least choose the right target.

Jon no ones having a pop. Feck, do you think fer a moment I *really* give A rat's ASS about what you deem to be cool anymore than you give a rat's ass about what I deem to be cool? Chillax big man, I was being light hearted ffs. Or am I not aloud to join in the fun here? .. for fear of a silly HH flame war of who is cool and who is clever or the most cryptic poster.

I happen to be a big fan of Bob and Tom and I think they are light years ahead of some of the pap getting bigged up on this foRuM.
If you can't see the playfulness in my post then maybe you shoUld ignore my post rather than get your knickers in a twist. I have BETTER things to do thaN lock horns with you over Tom or bob or even bob the fecken builder. If you don't like me or my posts then ignore me.

Any one would think I had done something *wrong* going by your hissyfit response?

No that was a hissyfit, and lulling people in to watch judus priest is doing something wrong ( only joking- please don't start on me)

Probably was, sorry if it comes over that way.
Peace up dude no worries.

That's the spirit chaps!

Unfortunately, you won't get to hear my famous Peace Scat now.
;-)

I think I'm having a bad day.
Sorry If I came over as Mr ANGRY mAN ....
Got a bit of a bad temper me... and this place gets on my tits *sometimes*.
Peace up.
8o(
Topic Outline:

Unsung Forum Index