Unsung Forum »
Kondole

Topic View: Flat | Threaded
kooky scientist
5 posts

Kondole
Feb 19, 2010, 22:26
http://www.headheritage.co.uk/unsung/albumofthemonth/2084/

Thanks for selecting one of my works as your album of the month even though I made it 22 years ago.

FYI, Gen was too wasted after doing too much ecstasy and lying on the couch while I mixed Kondole. It was originally called Dead Cat while we were creating it and had nothing to do with whales until he tacked on the story while doing the artwork. Was made as a soundtrack to a film called Dead Cat.

Interesting how Gen gets all the credit for a work that he had very little input into. I hope he drowns...

telepathic regards,
the kooky scientist
dave clarkson
2988 posts

Edited Feb 20, 2010, 00:29
Re: Kondole
Feb 19, 2010, 22:36
Hi Fred?. Who made the Dead Cat film and how did you get involved in PTV originally? Also - have you got any links to what you're doing now musically.
I'm sure a lot of people here would be interested in hearing more of your music.

8)
kooky scientist
5 posts

Feb 19, 2010, 22:49
PS. I created Part Two with Gen and engineer Richard Shiessl.

Part One was previously released on the 10th Picture disc and I believe the Engineer Richard Evans had a large part in the creation of that. Mostly samples Jon Hassel FYI.
kooky scientist
5 posts

Feb 19, 2010, 22:52
Hi Fred?. Who made the Dead Cat film and how did you get involved in PTV originally? Also - have you got any links to what you're doing now musically. I'm sure a lot of people here would be interested in hearing more of your music.

8)

The "Dead Cat" film was made by a friend of Derek Jarman's named David Lewes I recall. The film was pretty much a student effort with Derek and Gen as actors in it.

FYI http://telepathica.com

myspace.com/kookyscientist

It's a long story of how I got involved in PTV. Contact me if anyone wants an interview.
kooky scientist
5 posts

Feb 19, 2010, 22:59
Check that...

I created Part One. Haven't listened to this in years...
Lawrence
9547 posts

Feb 20, 2010, 05:26
So you were in Turning Shrines? I liked that first 12" you did. Think I still have it in my collection actually...
kooky scientist
5 posts

Feb 20, 2010, 06:27
So you were in Turning Shrines? I liked that first 12" you did. Think I still have it in my collection actually...

Yes, Turning Shrines was my early project.
Unsung Forum Index