Pages: 4 – [ Previous | 1 2 3 4 ]
Topic View: Flat | Threaded
bubblehead2
bubblehead2
2167 posts

Edited Sep 18, 2009, 13:27
Re: Soundtracks Of Our Lives w/e 13 September 2009 CE
Sep 18, 2009, 13:22
I was having a bit of giggle thinking those metal / stoner bands were the constructs of your fertile imagination, er, and then the penny dropped with Weird Owl ( i'll check 'em out after this rather OTT toon from Anaal Nathrak has finished ( er, i'm not sure i should be finding this as a funny as i do to be honest !!! )

Edit - that's more like it, back in my comfort zone with Weird Owl, thanks for the heads-up too.
Moon Cat
9577 posts

Edited Sep 18, 2009, 13:58
Sep 18, 2009, 13:33
bubblehead2 wrote:
I was having a bit of giggle thinking those metal / stoner bands were the constructs of your fertile imagination, er, and then the penny dropped with Weird Owl ( i'll check 'em out after this rather OTT toon from Anaal Nathrak has finished ( er, i'm not sure i should be finding this as a funny as i do to be honest !!! )

Edit - that's more like it, back in my comfort zone with Weird Owl, thanks for the heads-up too.

haha! Can't blame you for thinking I made 'em up, especially if you remember the days of "Amused By Genitals", "Spaztek Kumrag" and "Osmium NutSac", but I'm afraid they are all real.

However, I have thought of a new, genius name for an OTT metal band. Are you ready for...."MeTaThor!?!!
Moon Cat
9577 posts

Edited Sep 18, 2009, 14:17
Sep 18, 2009, 13:51
Yeah I'll sniff about. I've heard some of Benjamin Zephania's stuff and I have an ep of dubby, dancey mixes of his. Actually ( a bit convoluted this), my half-brother's ex-wife used to be BZ's typist!

There was a really good exhibition on in Manchester City Art Gallery awhile back that BZ curated about Brit culture n stuff.

Ta for recommendations all!
bubblehead2
bubblehead2
2167 posts

Sep 18, 2009, 13:51
Moon Cat wrote:

However, I have thought of a new, genius name for an OTT metal band. Are you ready for...."MeTaThor!?!!

I can hear and see 'em in my head already, throaty vocals, shredded guitars, sub bass rumbles, stentorian military drumming, er, and face painted musicians and gymnasts on trampolines for the live shows ;-)
Moon Cat
9577 posts

Sep 18, 2009, 13:53
At the very least!!
Pages: 4 – [ Previous | 1 2 3 4 ] Add a reply to this topic

Unsung Forum Index