Your cope collections

Pages: 3 – [ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ]
Topic View: Flat | Threaded
common era
865 posts

Edited Jul 30, 2008, 17:29
Re: Your cope collections
Jul 30, 2008, 17:28
Nah, I'm not even close, believe me. I only have one of almost everything and then its only the British releases. There are people out there who have copies of every format released in every country etc.

I do have 2 vinyl copies of 20 Mothers though, but that was own fault for ordering it twice. I blame crack.

There's lots of stuff I don't have, mostly cassette versions of albums like Rite, Queen Elizabeth and my Teardrops stuff is far from complete.
Citizensmurf
Citizensmurf
1703 posts

Jul 30, 2008, 23:44
I'm missing a lot of the early stuff (the only Teardrops thing I have is Zoology) but have most everything from Peggy forward (minus a couple singles). Still looking for a few things from what I dub the 'Cope Auxillary' (ie: Holy, Dogntank...).
tinky10675
tinky10675
209 posts

Jul 31, 2008, 06:21
So I guess it fair to say we are all a bit looney when it comes to Cope. Anyone care to admit to any collection they may not be quite as proud of? I know I will get teased for this one but hell I have pretty much all the numan stuff going back to tubeway army onward but I stopped with the last album I didnt care for it too much.And he's on a role pumping out live albums 4 times a year or so YAWN.
Carlos
Carlos
3884 posts

Jul 31, 2008, 08:52
One thing I know: I must be the only portuguese motherfucker that owns all the stuff recorded by mister Cope, Teardrops and so on...

In fact, I don't have the first Queen Elizabeth - Elizabeth Vagina edition and I would love to. Is there any spare copy around? ;-)
common era
865 posts

Jul 31, 2008, 11:07
Sorry Carlos, my one and only copy of the original release is locked away in the vault. I did see a copy come up on eBay a while back. Think it went for quite large money though...
neighbourofthedrude
neighbourofthedrude
1555 posts

Jul 31, 2008, 11:17
necropolist wrote:
hmm, so am I the only one sad/obsessed enough to even have bought the Sunspots toy car?

Yes !!
Saddo!!!

:o)
necropolist
necropolist
1689 posts

Jul 31, 2008, 11:19
it is a very lovely car tho, still works even after me nephew playing with it - my eyes wide with fear he'd damage its gentle structures
necropolist
necropolist
1689 posts

Jul 31, 2008, 11:21
common era wrote:
Nah, I'm not even close, believe me. I only have one of almost everything and then its only the British releases. There are people out there who have copies of every format released in every country etc.

aye, more than that is just getting silly, imo. I intend having the 'best' version of every official UK release - ie a 12" single, not the 7" (unless its got really nice packaging) and Cd's of the albums - tho I have got some on vinyl as well, especially the earlier ones. Plus compilations if that was where a track was originally released. Foreign imports I may go for if they have something a bit extra on them
Vybik Jon
Vybik Jon
7717 posts

Jul 31, 2008, 12:17
Ignore her.

She spent thousands having a life-size working replica built and she drives around the Magic Roundabout in Swindon on Sundays yelling "Eeeeeee-yow!!!" at startled citizens.
neighbourofthedrude
neighbourofthedrude
1555 posts

Bugger
Jul 31, 2008, 12:23
Vybik Jon wrote:
Ignore her.

She spent thousands having a life-size working replica built and she drives around the Magic Roundabout in Swindon on Sundays yelling "Eeeeeee-yow!!!" at startled citizens.

I've been rumbled.

:o(

Indeed!
Pages: 3 – [ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ] Add a reply to this topic

Unsung Forum Index