Your cope collections

Pages: 3 – [ 1 2 3 | Next ]
Topic View: Flat | Threaded
tinky10675
tinky10675
209 posts

Your cope collections
Jul 30, 2008, 05:17
Just Curious how many people on here are avid collectors of all things Cope. I look at the Discography Section and I think the only things Im missing are the China Girl Single and the U.S. Brain Donor compilation. Anybody out there have Everything?
necropolist
necropolist
1689 posts

Re: Your cope collections
Jul 30, 2008, 10:19
just missing the same US compo from that list
the copefreak
36 posts

Jul 30, 2008, 12:02
Yes A fair amount apart from one blue sleeves for sleeping gas ep as both red and blue have piano and band pic as front cover. Also I'm missing some t-shirts ie WSYM and grey one from that tour and TX82G from last Teardrops tour as three piece and Teardrops Baggy shirt. plus original teardrops badges.
tinky10675
tinky10675
209 posts

Jul 30, 2008, 13:51
the copefreak wrote:
Yes A fair amount apart from one blue sleeves for sleeping gas ep as both red and blue have piano and band pic as front cover. Also I'm missing some t-shirts ie WSYM and grey one from that tour and TX82G from last Teardrops tour as three piece and Teardrops Baggy shirt. plus original teardrops badges.

WOW! and I thought I was bad! You even collect the shirts!
Gnostic Almighty
Gnostic Almighty
236 posts

Jul 30, 2008, 14:43
I firmly believe that I have every release on CD of Teardrops, Cope, Brain Donor and QE. Nowhere near on the vinyl, but have all the rare vinyl items.

Looking forward to hearing the latest offering!
common era
865 posts

Edited Jul 30, 2008, 14:59
Jul 30, 2008, 14:58
Not that anyone could ever describe me as obsessive or completest, but my collection is:

http://www.trampolene.ca
Moon Cat
9577 posts

Jul 30, 2008, 15:14
Not a collector as such. I own all the albums n' stuff plus a few oddities like the Ambulence single, but I'm not one for buying multiple versions of everything - although I seem to have several versions of Jehovah Kill, but that's more to circumstance rather than an " I must own it!" kind of impulse. That's not to say that if I see something Copey and quirky I wouldn't be tempted, but it's not a priority. I'd rather have something I haven't heard before.
necropolist
necropolist
1689 posts

Jul 30, 2008, 15:19
hmm, so am I the only one sad/obsessed enough to even have bought the Sunspots toy car?
dave clarkson
2988 posts

Jul 30, 2008, 15:26
I've got the two Teardrops albums on CD and the piano EP and Sunshine Playroom on 7inch.

8)
Piquiod
Piquiod
525 posts

Jul 30, 2008, 16:57
...yes Andrew is the regining lord champion when it comes to "the collection".
Green is my colour.
But love is in my heart.

I have every legit full length release (copies & originals), and many live shows. both cd and some dvds.
I don't have for every single release (infact...I never heard some of the Peggy B-sides...Port of Saints...)

Many fellow heads have been great sharing and trading to help keep the spirit alive.
Pages: 3 – [ 1 2 3 | Next ] Add a reply to this topic

Unsung Forum Index