Chameleons' Script Of The Bridge 25th anniversary 2cd Apr14/May 26
Apr 08, 2008, 13:16
http://www.blueapplemusic.co.uk/
Stevo
Stevo
6664 posts

Re: Chameleons' Script Of The Bridge 25th anniversary 2cd Apr14/May 26
Apr 08, 2008, 14:54
I have a promo film of them live that I don't think I can torrent on most of the sites I frequent. But is presumably copyable.
Stevo
Debaser
Debaser
241 posts

Apr 08, 2008, 15:38
zphage wrote:

Dave Fielding gave us a copy last Friday - it's a lovely piece of packaging. But me having 'wimmin's ear's' can only comment that it sounds like it's now being played through an expensive system. The bonus disc is worth having mind you, just to realise what a good job they did by not sticking to some of the mixes.

Possibly one of the greatest overlooked albums ...
Debaser
Debaser
241 posts

Apr 08, 2008, 15:39
Stevo wrote:
I have a promo film of them live that I don't think I can torrent on most of the sites I frequent. But is presumably copyable.
Stevo

Would be interested to know what it is you've got there Stevo.
jb lamptoast-morsley
jb lamptoast-morsley
2447 posts

Apr 08, 2008, 23:30
Great album. i think the first 3 are all worth getting, plus i got radio 1 sessions and peel sessions. Funnily enough i was listening to What does anything mean basically? as i came across this thread. Very dark and traumatic in places - sounds like he is going through a breakdown on the songs. Does anyone know whether there is any truth to this?
Stevo
Stevo
6664 posts

Apr 09, 2008, 08:00
looking at the vhs casing yesterday it says Jettisoundz on it. I'm not sure how long it is . Must rewatch. Got a couple of tracks at least live on it.
Possibly got given it by Mat back when he was working in the record shop.
Assuming it's a promo since I don't have a case for it. But possibly fully released?
Stevo
Np Doors Rock is Dead Black Train
neighbourofthedrude
neighbourofthedrude
1555 posts

Apr 09, 2008, 09:31
I've been listening to this in the car this week.
Brilliant.

:o)
Debaser
Debaser
241 posts

Apr 09, 2008, 21:17
Stevo wrote:
looking at the vhs casing yesterday it says Jettisoundz on it. I'm not sure how long it is . Must rewatch. Got a couple of tracks at least live on it.
Possibly got given it by Mat back when he was working in the record shop.
Assuming it's a promo since I don't have a case for it. But possibly fully released?
Stevo
Np Doors Rock is Dead Black Train

Is it one of these?

Live at Camden Palace

Live at the Hacienda

Arsenal - Spain

Live at the Gallery
Stevo
Stevo
6664 posts

Apr 09, 2008, 21:25
I'd say probably but I didn't check it earlier & I now have something in the dvd recorder so can't check. Lovely non-complicated set up means that I can't view videos straight from vcr to tv. Have to go through that. will check when I get a chance though.
Stevo
Stevo
6664 posts

Apr 09, 2008, 22:53
Was thinking venue looked like what I remembered of Camden Palace from seeing Suicide there & it was indeed. Funny, didn't connect it to the Husker Du stage from the same series, Live From London.
But then again had half remembered it as looking like the stage I remeber from The gun Club & Birthday Party videos, the Hacienda. But stages probably tend to look similar.

Oh & video was a lot longer than I thought, full hour. I thought 20 minutes at longest.

That was an officially released video then was it? Prevents torrenting in my usual places at least if so.
Stevo
Pages: 2 – [ 1 2 | Next ] Add a reply to this topic

Unsung Forum Index