82 messages
Topic View: Flat | Threaded
boy howdy
boy howdy
185 posts

Edited Apr 10, 2008, 10:12
Re: Morrissey slaggers!!
Apr 10, 2008, 09:09
Oooh we can really feel good about this one! Morrissey standing up against those FOUL and INDECENT seal killers!

Forget the fact that the "horrible murderers" we're talking about are Eskimos, people who used to live in igloos and survive in the coldest and most uninhabitable regions on the planet. They would have been long dead if it wasn't for wearing seal fur and eating lots of seal (which they still eat RAW, it's not easy to build a fire for cooking when you live on ice.) They still depend on seal meat, fat, and fur as a simple means of survival.

I'm not sure where all the meat and fur from the annual cull goes, but does anyone know anyone with a fur coat made of seal fur? I'm not arguing that all the meat and fur is actually used by Eskimos, and they're probably not the only ones doing the hunting. However, the bottom line is we're talking about people who live in an environment where vegetarianism is not an option... you can't plant vegetables in the ice! It's not as if a bunch of big-city Canadians from Toronto and Montreal are hiking up to the Artic Ocean to have some fun killing some seals. This is a way of life for the Eskimo, one of the most humble cultures on Earth. They make up a large part of the population on the coast of the Artic Ocean, so it follows that they are doing most of the hunting.

They've been surviving off of seal for millenia, and if they didn't kill seals, guess what... they would die! But fuck 'em, they should just die, or at the very least give up thousands of years of culture, because Morrissey says so!

If you ask me, this is further proof of Morrissey's racist and intolerant nature. It's about time someone took a club to his head and beat him till his brains ran out of his skull!
Topic Outline:

Unsung Forum Index