Pages: 2 – [ 1 2 | Next ]
Topic View: Flat | Threaded
Carlos
Carlos
3884 posts

Edited May 19, 2007, 16:32
You Gotta Problem With Me
May 19, 2007, 16:31
Is it going to be a HH release? Does anyone knows?

And is it true that a new Roger's work will be released soon?
Brik
587 posts

Re: You Gotta Problem With Me
May 19, 2007, 16:35
Last I heard him mention it was on the Invada label (same as Donor) so presumably a limited commercial release, certainly available on Invada's site, and if I'm thinking right, Love Peace and Fuck are available here, and Boner made a brief appearance on release date but sold out super fast. The fact it's on Invada, if anything, should mean it'll be even easier to get hold of.
I'm POSITIVE when we were waiting for him to start at the Gloucester gig that the music playing was YGPWM. It was certainly Julian, singing about Christian pride and whatnot. I think it was an early glance myself. He told me "It's fucked up...but it's beautiful!"
Carlos
Carlos
3884 posts

May 19, 2007, 17:39
Thanks dude.
Paaaaul
Paaaaul
75 posts

Edited May 19, 2007, 18:25
May 19, 2007, 18:25
Brik wrote:

I'm POSITIVE when we were waiting for him to start at the Gloucester gig that the music playing was YGPWM. It was certainly Julian, singing about Christian pride and whatnot. I think it was an early glance myself. He told me "It's fucked up...but it's beautiful!"

Definitely was YGPWM, one of the tracks included the line "You Gotta Problem With Me" over and over again.
Carlos
Carlos
3884 posts

May 19, 2007, 22:12
And is it a good track?
Moth
Moth
5236 posts

May 20, 2007, 00:53
Me & Vybik liked it, but it was fairly heavy, so not sure everyone will....

More Dark Orgasm heavy than Drain'd Boner heavy (thank no-god, as far as I'm concerned!) But also more Dark Orgasm than Peggy Suicide or St Julian....

Heard a bit of at least one other track (probly 2) which I also liked.

love

Moth
common era
865 posts

Edited May 20, 2007, 02:50
May 20, 2007, 02:48
Yep, at Gloucs they definitely played at least two tracks before Julian came on. It sounded great. Heavy-ish, but not quite Brain Donor. We all sort of looked at each other and went "Oooo, that sounds interesting". There was definitely a track that featured the line "You Gotta Problem With Me" so that made us guess it was the new album. Can't wait for its release!
Carlos
Carlos
3884 posts

May 20, 2007, 08:15
Can't wait too.
So that figures Julian will release another "heavy" record ;-)
Paaaaul
Paaaaul
75 posts

May 20, 2007, 11:32
It sounded more late-70s Iggy Pop than Stooges to me, if you want to work in Iggy terms.
dee
1955 posts

May 20, 2007, 11:54
I like the avatar man!
Pages: 2 – [ 1 2 | Next ] Add a reply to this topic

Unsung Forum Index