Cope Tour

Pages: 9 – [ Previous | 1 2 3 4 5 6 | Next ]
Topic View: Flat | Threaded
Kid Calamity
9045 posts

Re: Cope Tour
Oct 29, 2005, 15:25
Keiths are very common it would seem.

I was in a band called Anonymous Bosch in the mid-80s, and we did a single called 'Keith'. Vince will verify this. The first verse starts (and I will live to regret typing this) "Keith didn't have a very good start in life, you could tell by looking at his name".
Nikinakinoo
Nikinakinoo
1281 posts

YIPEEEEEE
Oct 29, 2005, 15:42
Well I was feeling a bit fed up today, so I thought I'd have a quick peep in HH to see if anything would cheer me up, AND THE FIRST THING I READ IS THIS!! Now my mood has totally changed to H A P P Y again!

Must go off and bounce around the room....! Thank you to Keitht (whoever yee bee).

Do you really think its a tour or a one off then?

NNN
keith a
9573 posts

Oct 29, 2005, 15:56
Well thanks!!

I've always thought it was an ok name, so I was rather miffed when it got a sarcy mention in that Spitting Image song...

I'd like to hear your single though!
Kid Calamity
9045 posts

Oct 29, 2005, 17:54
I have an uncle Keith, and I didn't let him hear it. But its about an unfortunate loser in life, who just happens to be called Keith. Our singer/lyricist liked to have a bit of fun with words. On the other side of the single somebody called God came in for a bit of a mickey-take.
Sounder
Sounder
303 posts

Oct 29, 2005, 18:24
tickets purchased!!
keith a
9573 posts

Oct 29, 2005, 18:36
It's not the first time we've been mentioned in the same breath ; )
Kid Calamity
9045 posts

Oct 29, 2005, 19:01
Blimey!

http://www.musicstack.com/item/37813611/anonymous+bosch/god+-+keith+-+p_fsz_s+-

Just did a quick search.
Kid Calamity
9045 posts

Re: YIPEEEEEE
Oct 29, 2005, 19:02
Is it a one off date or simply the first date to be announced of a whole, proper tour?
Culture Bunker
90 posts

The Last Tour
Oct 29, 2005, 20:09
What was the set like for the last tour? It's just that i know julian's recent LPs have taken a turn for the heavier. As mainly a fan of the psychedelic pop Cope (Teardrops, WSYM LP, Fried), would i realistically get much out of seeing him today if he toured?

I did actually consider goin 2 see him at Liverpool Carling academy on the last tour but i was ill.
Culture Bunker
90 posts

The Last Tour
Oct 29, 2005, 20:10
What was the set like for the last tour? It's just that i know julian's recent LPs have taken a turn for the heavier. As mainly a fan of the psychedelic pop Cope (Teardrops, WSYM LP, Fried), would i realistically get much out of seeing him today if he toured?

I did actually consider goin 2 see him at Liverpool Carling academy on the last tour but i was ill.
Pages: 9 – [ Previous | 1 2 3 4 5 6 | Next ] Add a reply to this topic

Unsung Forum Index