'New' W.S.Y.M. Shows

Pages: 2 – [ 1 2 | Next ]
Topic View: Flat | Threaded
Holy McGrail
Holy McGrail
1257 posts

'New' W.S.Y.M. Shows
May 06, 2005, 13:42
We've had a bit of a clear-out in the WSYM section and 3 'new' shows have been added - RADIO ROME WASN'T BURNED IN A DAY Vols 1, 2 & 3.

These shows were prepared for the ROME... festival, and some of them were played between bands/in the foyer etc. Julian prepared an edition of 50 3xCDR sets of these which he gave to people involved in the festival - but a couple of copies fell into the hands of bootleggers and so some of you may well have heard them already. For those not in that inner circle, here's your chance.

Vols. 1 & 2 are hosted by DJ Nero (+ guests) while Vol. 3 is hosted solely by DJ Fucking Cunt.

Each show is over 70mins long, and is streamed in pleasant MP3 format, rather than hideous Real Player. Enjoy!

http://www.headheritage.co.uk/wsym/

H.
ratcni01
ratcni01
916 posts

Re: 'New' W.S.Y.M. Shows
May 06, 2005, 14:40
Quote:

"DJ Fucking Cunt"

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
architeuthis
architeuthis
93 posts

May 06, 2005, 14:49
Far out!! Thanks, Holy.
Father Sky
Father Sky
323 posts

May 07, 2005, 22:26
Excellent and Thanks! I still remember hearing Blue Cheer being pumped out of the speakers in the stairway at the Lyric. These comps are fantastic. And the Danskrockthing seems to be better audio quality than the thing which was previously up. Ace.
Glam Descendant
1539 posts

Stupormodel
May 09, 2005, 22:13
Will this Brain Donor track have a commercial release??
Father Sky
Father Sky
323 posts

Re: the djs
May 10, 2005, 15:48
I recognise dj Fing C - it's the same voice that introduced the band at the Rome gigs and the Liverpool gig last year. But who's the guy going on about Neil Merryweather being a 'lost god' and Mick Ronson's Billy Porter song?? hmmm
frankvink
frankvink
35 posts

Re: Stupormodel
May 11, 2005, 10:33
It probably will some day... For now: simply download it and burn to disc.

Thanks for the shows!

Frank
micmacmoc
micmacmoc
288 posts

May 11, 2005, 13:15
Mr and Misdemeanor! Must get me Alice out, pretties for you and easy action much underrated...would love to whack this up loud but my pc is in my (coffee) shop and this stuff will turn the blue rinse customer WI types purple....scuse my ignorance but just how do you get this stuff burnt onna disc offa the web? Can make it play but whats the next step anyone please?
MMMoc
micmacmoc
micmacmoc
288 posts

May 11, 2005, 13:18
IGNORE me....have it sussed...I think. Blue Rinse revolt about to occur here as have managed to get the thing to play darned loud...much muttering amongst their coffees.
oh dear
thanks'n'all
mmm
PMM
PMM
3155 posts

May 11, 2005, 13:30
You need to be on a computer with a CD burner. Then, by right clicking you should be able to save the files onto the hard drive, from whence they can be burned...
Pages: 2 – [ 1 2 | Next ] Add a reply to this topic

Unsung Forum Index