Jehovakill

75 messages
Topic View: Flat | Threaded
Nikinakinoo
Nikinakinoo
1281 posts

Help! I'm hyperventilating
Jan 28, 2005, 11:21
HELP! I c c c c c c an't find my Jehovakill!!! I've gone almost demented looking for it. As I was a bit late in getting a CD player (and anti CD initially being a vinyl lovin gal) I was late in switching to CD's. Been through all my vinyl (and CD's). At one point I couldn't find my To the Shores of Lake Placid and nearly had a coronary 'til I found it. (I got rid of 100's of vinyl the last house move I did and just kept my utmost faves. Worried I've sent it away! ). I cannot beleive I haven't got Jehovakill as I bought every single release until until I purchased Queen Elizabeth when I was quite frankly disgusted with the waste of money it was.

I can find my vinyl Fear Loves This Place limited edition box set that says 'companion to Jehovakill'. I even vageuly remember having a tee-shirt with Jehovakill on it (or am I imagining it). SO please tell me what tracks are on it to see if I remember it. What did the cover look like and when was it released?

I know I'm a bit of an anorak but I'm getting stressed out here! In fact I'm pathetically almost tearful....(how embarrasing is that?!).
NNN
Topic Outline:

Unsung Forum Index