Unsung Forum »
"me"dia whore

Pages: 3 – [ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ]
Topic View: Flat | Threaded
superboss
325 posts

Re: "me"dia whore
Dec 07, 2004, 20:06
how the hell did they know......i'm not a dj....the track is not called that......its the backlash...its started...i'll be on the cover of the daily mail next week

with the headline

"stop this vile filth now"

"dj" superboss in poor punctuation shocker probe

ps why are you reading the daily star??
Earl Mallard
Earl Mallard
555 posts

Re: "me"dia whore
Dec 07, 2004, 20:06
It's just a shame they called you DJ Superboss and got the title wrong. You've not remixed that New Labour D:Ream shit have you?
Earl Mallard
Earl Mallard
555 posts

DJ SUPERBOSS IN THE DAILY STAR.
Dec 07, 2004, 20:16
Why am I reading the Daily Star? I'm not. I told someone at work about your Peel tune and she told me this morning about you being in the paper. I said you'd hate being in the Star and she said "is he a snob?" and i said "hmmmm, i'm sure he'd rather be in the Guardian". So, can you get me a record contract then? i've been working on some truely demented music lately with my 2 mini disc players and broken guitar.
superboss
325 posts

Re: DJ SUPERBOSS IN THE DAILY STAR.
Dec 08, 2004, 08:59
get in contact with viral mate............mention yr my younger and more attractive brother and they will give you a listen...if they like it they will sign you up...

if not...keep on making tunes...its only taken me ten years to get this far!
Earl Mallard
Earl Mallard
555 posts

SUPERBOSS website
Dec 11, 2004, 20:06
Do you want me to put together a Superboss website? If so, send me some stuff to put on it. Chars.
Earl Mallard
Earl Mallard
555 posts

Re: SUPERBOSS website
Dec 13, 2004, 21:01
......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................
superboss
325 posts

Re: SUPERBOSS website
Dec 16, 2004, 09:49
been off work...not had time for internettery lately...i have no idea what to put up unless i give you some "exclusive" mp3's

i think you making up a cottondrill site would be better myself.....

make me into a cult rather than a "cu(n)t"!
Earl Mallard
Earl Mallard
555 posts

Re: Cotton Drill website
Dec 16, 2004, 18:56
I have no pictures, one or two songs on cassette and an old flyer. That's it. So you might have to be a cunt or nowt unless you can think of any interesting memories from your drugged-in-clacton phase. I think you should do a proper Superboss website. Now is the time what with being on the bbc site and shit. I listened to that Peel track in full today and I like it. Some of your music bends my head but you are getting better.
superboss
325 posts

Dec 17, 2004, 08:55
that track is a year old now.....my newer stuff is making me happy......

can u host mp3's on the site?
Earl Mallard
Earl Mallard
555 posts

Dec 17, 2004, 17:51
I think to have mp3's on a site you have to pay. Free web space means quite a simple site...unless u know better..
Pages: 3 – [ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ] Add a reply to this topic

Unsung Forum Index