oxford gig

Pages: 13 – [ Previous | 18 9 10 11 12 13 | Next ]
Topic View: Flat | Threaded
PoohBear
PoohBear
62 posts

Another gig for you?
Sep 28, 2004, 15:38
Why don't you come to Aldershot, its only up the road (well still in Hampshire, so the same thing)

Go on, you know you want to... it would be lovely to talk to Mrs Goffik again, oops! I forgot, we're not allowed to do that!!!
PoohBear
PoohBear
62 posts

Hand bags
Sep 28, 2004, 15:41
Ooooh!!
goffik
goffik
3926 posts

Re: oxford gig
Sep 28, 2004, 15:46
I went to this pub in Oxford at the weekend. I was talking away to me mates, when this big hairy bloke appeared on stage and started playing his guitar! Could hardly hear what my mates were saying! Bloody cheek...

G x

P.S. ;o)
goffik
goffik
3926 posts

Re: Another gig for you?
Sep 28, 2004, 15:49
Awawawwww! 46 miles isn't that far, is it? Hmm...

Aw... Can't see it happening meself, but I'll certainly do me best! I think Mrs Goffik enjoyed chating to you too! *group hug!* She thought your pyjamas were cool! As indeed they were.

G x
Toni Torino
2299 posts

Sep 28, 2004, 15:50
C'maaaaan! Where's the famous gig-goer's spirit? Gettin' bumped around, people with drinks asking to move past yer, people talking, people going off to the loo for a piss or stimulation...... it's all part of the experience, no? People have to shout in my ear normally for me to hear them........And anyway, if a gig's so quiet that you can actually hear the jabbering over the music, then surely it's way too quiet, or you're watching 'Later with Jools Holland'......
Jane
Jane
3024 posts

Sep 28, 2004, 15:56
WHHHHHHOOOOSH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

what was that?

That was the point being missed....
PoohBear
PoohBear
62 posts

Sep 28, 2004, 15:56
Vybik might be coming and he leaves in the scary north (past London and everything!)

Go awn, you know it makes sense!

*btw, my PJ's were on public display to everyone in the hotel, not just Goffik and Mrs Goffik for those of you with dirty minds!
goffik
goffik
3926 posts

Sep 28, 2004, 15:59
Ah! Well done for pointing that out!

Actually - They appear in a few too many of my pics on my phone! Don't worry - again, they're postable (and I will do when I get my Bluetooth sorted out!)

G x
morfe
morfe
2992 posts

SHATTA-OO-PAH YOU FAYCES!
Sep 28, 2004, 16:10
Beezeeejuz I just dropped in on the middle of this train-crash of a thread. I can only say...

Shut the fark UP, willyer! :-)

Yammer yammer arse nugget big dogs cock gibber.

Who cares who talked, who was fat, who was not, who was blah and dancing until they were argh.

Some of us couldn't even GO!

There I feel better. Nurse.
morfe
morfe
2992 posts

ps
Sep 28, 2004, 16:12
I think I was agreeing with Toni Torino there.
Pages: 13 – [ Previous | 18 9 10 11 12 13 | Next ] Add a reply to this topic

Unsung Forum Index